Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk’s Enterprise Engagement Team is looking for aSeniorSalesforcedeveloperto join our team in Singapore. Your role will be vital in developing and establishing a new platform to support our Global Sales and Compensation Team. This platform will allow the Sales Representatives around the world to effectively work on their Sales Assignment and Targets. You will be part of an agile team, mainly residing in Singapore, India and United States to collaborate on specifications and deliverables based on stakeholder requirements and deliver the solutions.
- Participate inSalesforce.com (SFDC) Project Implementation.
- Responsible for designing/configuring, developing, testing, training, documenting and deploying high quality codeand adhering to best practices on the platform
- Able to understand business and system processes to make recommendations and propose technical solutions to cater to business requirements
- Able to understand and work with big data for use inSalesforceand other Systems
- Work with data ETL teams to move data in and out ofSalesforceto other upstream/ downstream systems
- Take ownership of release cycles to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), with minimum 5 years experience asSalesforcedeveloper
- Experience inSalesforceLightning and Lighting Web Components is essential
- Salesforce Certification/s such as Administrator and Platform Developer I are mandatory
- Experience as a consultant is preferred
- Strong fundamental concepts inSalesforce(application, data and security) and best practices
- Strong product configuration and technical skills such as LWC,Apex, Visualforce, Java, etc
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skillsas well asexperience in both process and solution analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills, results oriented and ability to work independently and effectively in a global team environment
- Ability to deliver working solutions on a tight schedule and fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.