Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
CO Salary Range: USD 117,000.00 per year
Job Requisition ID #
Do you thrive in a team environment? Are you a confident leader, self-motivated and have a PhD in how to “figure things out”? Can you translate sales strategy and goals into concrete actionable steps that your team can execute against? Can you inspire others?
- Managing and inspire a team of 6-10 Business Development Representatives
- This role will drive revenue growth by managing key initiatives and sales performance for the Business Development organization by guiding teams to identify new sales pipeline and net-new revenue
- Lead the activities of a team, including hiring, coaching, developing talent, team culture and performance management in a SaaS, ARR, or MRR revenue environment
- Collaborate with internal Sales Teams, Sales Operations, Marketing, Demand Generation and Channel stakeholders
- Direct team with corporate goals and leverage SMART goals to deliver results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in sales productivity
- Regularly report on team and individual results: pipeline, conversion rates, and quarterly performance
- 2+ years Inside Sales Management experience (people management) or equivalent sales experience
- 4+ Years sales experience in an inside-salesrole
- Possess a deep understanding of Salesforce.com, Excel, and other key customer data and sales business intelligence tools
- Excellent interpersonal and prioritization skills; strong verbal and written communications skills a must
- Ability to work independently and in a structured, fast pace- enterprise sales environment
- Bachelor’sDegree-4-year College/University degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction and/or Manufacturing verticals a bonus
The Ideal Candidate
- Do you thrive in a team environment? Are you a confident leader, self-motivated and have a knack for “figuring things out”? Can you translate sales strategy and goals into concrete actionable steps that your team can execute against?
- Are you extremely detailed oriented? Do you set a positive tone for your team with every word and deed?
- This role requires a highly organized and disciplined individual who will work collaboratively across many organizations to strategize and develop synergistic processes and playbook to close sales opportunities.
- Extremely process-oriented and efficient is key to this role
- Are you a leader and a coach and do you love to foster talent?
- We share information and best practices with each other and work hard to ensure each other’s success
- You set a great example! You love to roll up your sleeves and dig in!
Target Salary for this Position (Colorado): $117k OTE
Click below to learn more about our benefits in the US.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.