Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk Construction Solutions’ Marketing Operations team is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager that will focus on marketing automation, database management, segmentation, and process optimization within a fast-moving marketing team. The role will also support the scaling and build out of our state-of-the-art technology stack to support our growing business. Working within our marketing automation platform (Marketo) this role will be responsible for owning and driving strategic projects while providing broad program support for the APAC marketing team.
A successful applicant will be a self-starter who finds both collaborating cross-functionally and thinking critically through data problems equally compelling. This candidate would benefit from joining an agile and innovative marketing operations team and would stay well informed on marketing strategy across the organization.
- Responsible for defining, documenting and launching new projects and processes that support the marketing and sales organizations through marketing technology
- Manage database hygiene and optimization; develop/execute strategy for monitoring and improving gaps in data health and Marketo performance
- Be the champion of APAC operational excellence regarding all aspects in the marketing org and proactively deliver strategic recommendations that enables us to become ‘Best-In-Class’
- Responsible for supporting automation execution; which includes, but is not limited to: enabling Demand Generation and Field Marketing teams, program support, workflow set-up, process documentation and reporting
- Analyze lead segmentation based on preferences, needs, and challenges of each buyer’s persona
- Work with marketing program managers and Sales Operations within the APAC organization to identify, troubleshoot, and correct any lead flow and attribution issues between Marketo & Salesforce
- Maintain open communications with the Marketing Operations team to drive world class collaboration and synergy for APAC and Global project initiatives
- Continuously improve data intake and management workflows, includinglist cleansing, list uploads and overall marketing database hygiene
- Train marketing stakeholders on how to run reports and accomplish basic tasks within the MAP
- 5+ years of experience working in a Marketing Operations/Automation role
- Experience working in Marketo, Marketo Certification is a plus
- Experience working within a marketing database, e.g. custom segments
- Experience with a CRM platform, preferably Salesforce.com
- Outreach.io experience a plus
- Can balance multiple projects and deadlines and prioritize accordingly
- Organized and data-oriented with great attention to detail
- Self-starter who is inquisitive and curious by nature. Enjoys figuring things out
- Approaches projects with automation and scalability in mind
- Can perform Ad-hoc reporting within Marketo or Salesforce System troubleshooting
- Assist in implementation and testing of MAP (Marketing Automation Platform) integration processes with 3rd party vendors
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.