Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. Autodesk is looking for an Software Developer to join Sales and Customer Success Team within the Digital Enterprise Services IT organization. This team leverages Software Engineering and DevOps principles to optimize the company’s business critical systems and processes through building re-usable platforms that enrich and improve overall Autodesk employee experience. As an Software Engineer, you will be joining a very talented and seasoned engineering team. You will also have the opportunity to work with many new and exciting technologies and frameworks. Do you thrive in an environment where you can work on engaging and challenging projects? Do you have a start-up mentality? If this sounds like you… let’s talk.
We are seeking a highly motivated Software Developer with 3+ years of experience in Software Development. Interested candidate need to possess skills set related Integration Development and as well as proficiency in few of the major scripting languages. This position is very key to the overall progress of business transformation Autodesk is currently going through, with major focus on moving into cloud-based architecture.
- Must have experience in all the phases of software development life cycle, with strong working experience in agile methodology.
- Must have strong experience in AWS services, Apigee & TIBCO products.
- Experience in developing SOAP and REST based Web Services.
- Must have experience in at least one programming language and willing to learn new languages as per the needs.
- Experience in working different data bases, writing simple to complex queries will be added advantage.
- Should have knowledge in writing micro services.
- Strong knowledge on SOA principles and implementation methodologies
- Good domain knowledge of CRM, E-Commerce will be added advantage.
- Experience in working with performance requirements will be desired.
- Should be a good team player and individual contributor with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should have experience working in complex architectural landscape.
- Must be goal oriented and customer focused, willing to take up new challenges.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other engineering discipline
- Must have experience in AWS Technology like Lambda, SQS, ELB’s, AWS RDS, Dynamo DB, AWS API Gateway.
- Strong experience in any Integration Tools like TIBCO, Apigee, ETL, MuleSoft etc.
- Should have exposure to at least one Programming Languages like Python, Java, JRuby, APEX etc.,
- Tools:MS SQL Server Mgmt Studio, Jira, SQL Developer, SOAP Client,Postman, Putty, Eclipse etc.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.