Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are changing the way utilities manage our most precious resource: water. We provide water utilities with an Artificial Intelligence-driven platform to help their staff make smarter decisions in real-time when operating their critical processes (i.e. water treatment, pumping etc.). In doing so, we’re able to help utilities drive down their costs, enhance reliability and reduce risks to public safety. We are thinking about the future, too. We are reimagining how the operational staff of the 21st century will interact with their critical infrastructure.
Build something making a difference in the world: our software solutions have the capacity of reaching millions of people and impacting how they get access to precious resources such as clean water, wastewater treatment, and sanitation. Work with a tight-knit community of experienced entrepreneurs creating socially mindful technology.
- Develop well-designed applications using technologies such as FastAPI, Serverless, Snowflake, Sagemaker, and more
- Ensure seamless integration among crucial pieces of technology
- Support software design discussions, backend architecture, and front and back-end implementation
- Work with large data sets, including time series data
- Research, design, document, implement, and test computer software systems
- Advance the cutting-edge of tech by contributing to open-source projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and/or other quantitative field of study; or work experience in software engineering in lieu of formal degree
- 3+ years of experience with developing modern SaaS applications
- Knowledge of React, preferably having worked with Redux, Webpack, Jest/Enzyme, is a plus
- Strong knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Proficient in building, testing (unit, integration, etc.), and deploying production quality applications and APIs
- Familiarity with AWS services such as Lambdas, API Gateway, ECS, ElasticBeanstalk
- Knowledge of AWS Sagemaker is a plus
- Familiarity with CI/CD process
- Proficient with version control using Git
- Proficient in third-party integration using REST APIs, SDK’s
- Communicative and team player, ready to contribute and help others (more junior or senior) in achieving common goals and objectives
- Very comfortable receiving feedback and code reviews from all team members
- Experience querying data with GraphQL
- Experience with MaterialUI
- Practical experience developing web-based multi-tenant applications
- Experience visualizing data in different manners (charts, scorecards, tables, etc.)
- Exposure to developing mobile apps
The Ideal Candidate
- Play a major role in designing, developing, deploying and supporting Autodesk’s Emagin application
- Will use and develop skills in data visualization, algorithms, software design/engineering, UI/UX design and developing web technologies
- Need to be a well-rounded software engineer, who can adapt to changes in priority and different tasks across our whole technology stack
- We are looking for impact-minded people – those who are passionate about making the world a better place through Artificial Intelligence
- Responsible for product development behind billions of dollars in critical water infrastructure for Fortune 500 companies
- Ambitious, energetic, and talented individual to help us scale up our platform as we embark on a phase of steep business growth
- Will have the opportunity to build mission critical systems for global high-profile clients using cutting-edge cloud technologies in an agile environment
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.