Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Named Account Executive (NAE) is a key sales role that directly interfaces with large AEC Named accounts primarily in North America. The NAE is responsible for growing the business relationship within the Account(s) to meet/exceed financial and business objectives. Experience selling to architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) firms.
Account Management – Drive Results
- Achieve high growth and revenue targets from existing and new customers
- Grow faster than the competition – gain market share
- Meets/exceeds annual and multi-year targets (ACV & ARR etc.), maximizes individual sales opportunities
- Able to create effective proposals that link our value proposition to the customer business goals and initiatives
- Able to Leverage our pricing, packaging and business models to maximize returns and unique business value
- Effectively negotiates customer agreements
Leadership – Influence and Lead into the Future
- Develop, communicate and execute on the Autodesk AEC sales strategy
- Partner with other internal teams, align and influence within the Autodesk matrix
- Communicate at all levels internally and externally including C level communication
- Continuous improvement through change management – strong change manager
- Develops important and effective relationships within the account(s) including Key Executives, translates customer challenges and opportunities into unique business value, ensures the Autodesk team is constantly delivering Business Value to the Account(s)
- Builds effective Account Business plan and execute upon the plan, builds, maintains and grows opportunity pipeline within Account(s), uses sound call planning to drive business results and makes continuous improvement in moving Autodesk from vendor to trusted advisor
- Provides timely, accurate and detailed forecasts, effectively leverages chosen sales processes, tools and methodologies, provides effective internal information as requested (i.e. Ops reviews, customer info…), constructs internal/external presentations in an effective and professional manner
Leads the Extended Sales Team
- Coordinates, influences and orchestrates all of the appropriate resources for Account and/or Opportunity development, able to collaborate and influence a virtual team (sales, technical, customer support and consulting), develops strong working relations across GEOs where applicable and functions effectively in a matrixed organization (marketing, finance, legal, operations, product development, etc.)
- 10+ years of proven experience in a quota carrying sales role, exceeding a seven-figure quota in a direct large Enterprise software sales environment, preferably in the Architecture, Engineering & Construction Industry
- Readily embraces a thorough sales process and account planning skills (TAS, Value Based Selling, & SSN)
- Strong executive selling and relationship experience
- A proven track-record in managing and growing geographically dispersed enterprise account(s)
- Business “Challenger Mentality” capable of delivering relevant insight regarding industry knowledge and disruptions
- Experience selling to the ENR Top50 construction firms would be advantageous
- Basic understanding of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Generative Design
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.