Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, andmakea better world.. This role is on the Shared Experienced team withing the visualization platform group. This team defines and builds web-based design viewing and collaboration tools used by millions of Autodesk subscribers and their stakeholders.We are looking foraSoftware Engineer to help realize the potential of our Autodesk Viewer and Shared Views offerings.
- Design,implement, test and maintain features for Autodesk Viewer and Shared Views based on stakeholders’ requirements
- Write technical design documents, participate in design and code reviews, develop estimates for tasks and document code
- Work with an extended team of software developers, QAs and product designers in the US and other worldwide engineering sites.
- Bachelor’s Degreein Computer Science or other engineering discipline
- Hands-on experience with SPA’s using React & Redux.
- Familiar with other modern web frameworks (i.e Angular/Vue/Svelte etc.) and state management solutions (i.e. MobX/Relay etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Frontend Testing frameworks (Jest/Mocha/Karma/Jasmine/Enzyme)
- Experience with hosting of SPA’s on AWS
- Able and ready to work on Legacy Codebase
- Experience with one or more additional Object Oriented language (Java, C#)
- Experience with React and Redux
- Experience with TypeScript
- Able to take ownership of a feature from designing to deployment.
- Able to work with Java and C# codebases when necessary
- Familiar with Feature Flags
- Familiar with Google Analytics
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.