Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As a Senior Technical Product Manager for the Unified Contact Center, you will help to shape the future of the way we support our growing network of subscribers. You will own the Autodesk Customer’s interface to our Contact Center Platform. You will act as the conduit between the business and the development teams, balancing strategic priorities with system stability. Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud and NICE inContact are desired. The scope of this position will evolve continuously. Comfort with ambiguity and flexibility is required.
- Analyze current business processes and make recommendations for improvement based on industry trends and professional business knowledge
- Facilitate and manage the product lifecycle and continuously iterate to improve the product and be responsible for turning that complexity into a simple user experience.
- Drive contact center enhancement efforts by capturing and assessing user requirements with business stakeholders and provide configuration, development and application support to the teams
- Ability to drive technically complex projects for Contact Center platform – Salesforce Service cloud and Telephony systems
- Manage and communicate tradeoff decisions between scope and schedule
- Act as the subject-matter expert for Contact Center Agent Workspace
- Synthesize diverse sets of data to educate the team and drive product decisions
- Engage with customers and partners to understand their needs, articulate our goals and evaluate the impact of our product
- Create product and project roadmaps, coordinate and prioritize fixes and modifications
- Partner with stakeholders, delivery teams, customer experience product teams, development teams and support teams to assess, initiate, prioritize, refine, and drive products and solutions
- Partner with vendors to understand and influence their product roadmaps
- Above all else, doing the little things that get the team to their goals
- 8+ years of experience in a Technical Product Management role supporting Contact Center with strong technical aptitude
- Experience shipping multiple products that have scaled
- Demonstrated success in the agile software development process
- Demonstrated success in gathering and transforming customer needs into an actionable product vision and requirements definition
- Effectively deliver presentations to key customers/stakeholders and senior management
- Influence and propose overall project process improvements
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities; ability to work under pressure
- Excellent Oral and Written Communications
- Self-motivated leader with excellent time management
- Strong domain expertise in REST APIs and developers
- Experience with contact center platform architecture
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and ability to influence other
- Knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud and/or NICE inContact or Genesys or Vonage Plat
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields. Master degree is preferred.
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Well versed in understanding the customer and agent needs
- Compassionate (not just empathetic)
- Deeply analytical
- Experts in creating a product narrative
- Inspirational to engineers, designers and sales teams on a collective vision
- Detail oriented yet versatile
- Partners and believe that building a great product is a team sport
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.