Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead the activities of sales team, including hiring, coaching, developing talent, team culture and performance management.
• Establish and maintain effective long-term customer relationships though staff.
• Collaborate with Marketing to build campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity with proper closed-loop metric reporting.
• Develop and leverage relationships with channel partners to improve all territory performance to exceed customers’ expectations.
• Regularly report on team and individual results: pipeline, conversion rates, and billings attainment.
• Collaborate with internal sales operations stakeholders on reporting and analysis. Identify and make recommendations for improvement
in sales productivity.
• Chart and deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
• Collaborate with other internal organizations and coordinate internal resources as needed.
• Ensure CRM tools and Autodesk methodologies are leveraged to process and track opportunities.
• Direct team with corporate goals and use SMART goals to deliver results.
• Encourage innovation by exchanging new ideas to improve operation and efficiency within sales and the supporting organizations.
– Must be fluent in English, Turkish and Arabic.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.