Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Do you want to be part of Autodesk’s digital transformation of manufacturing and construction?
Do you want to help create a platform company by building cloud services, applications and components? Are you passionate about engaging with colleagues across the globe and working in an Agile development environment? If this sounds like you, read on!
In this position, you will play an important role in the definition and development of core technologies that make up Autodesk’s manufacturing and construction products. You will use your knowledge and enthusiasm on projects covering all aspects of the software development process. You will join a Scrum team and actively contribute to the team’s success by reviewing and assessing customer problems, architecting and implementing solutions and presenting the results. You will work within a small and supportive group in Cambridge, alongside more than 1000 developers across the company, in an environment that is both challenging and rewarding.
- Prototype, implement, and maintain production cloud services and software components
- Collaborate with teams of talented engineers to design, plan, develop, refactor, test, deliver and maintain complex features within cloud-based, web and desktop components
- Interact with the product owner and product management teams to review and implement proposed designs
- Being Agile and using LEAN methodology as an active member of a Scrum team
- Collaborate using tools such as Git, JIRA, Slack and wiki pages
- Some experience in software development in a commercial setting in a Scrum team
- A flexible and fast learner and keen to expand your skills in the world of cloud technologies
- First or upper-second class degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field
- Experience developing on Linux and using Docker
- Experience with Git or similar source code revision control systems
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM
- Knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD pipeline and Test Automation
- Familiarity with computational geometry
- Understanding of deployment methodology
Tech that we use
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.