Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We’re an innovative team with a passion for filmmaking and great technology. We’re looking for a tech-savvy customer success professional in the EMEA timezone who is keen to help us deliver 24/7 customer support and success to some amazing customers. We’re a lean team (but growing!) so you’ll be responsible for both customer support (technical) and success (education, coaching, and enablement) while we’re in our generalist phase.
We have a team culture that thrives on innovation, taking on the well established players with our truly ground-breaking software. Your customers will be international powerhouses in the film and TV industry, which brings a raft of interesting problems to solve. This means you’ll be tasked to challenge the status quo, think globally, and come up with world-class level solutions all from the comfort of your own home office.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’ll need to be able to communicate complex situations to customers, and also internally.
- You aren’t afraid of bugs. In fact, like a software entomologist you’re eager to study them to reproduce and relay to our engineers for squashing.
- You’re a diplomat! You understand business needs in tandem with customer needs, and know how to balance the two. If you think revenue growth and support don’t belong in cahoots, this isn’t the role for you.
- You’re a self-starter. It doesn’t scare you that you’ll mostly be working without hand-holding as an early hire on a team across disparate timezones.
- You are resourceful. No one has ever needed to say “let me google that for you.” In fact, you are often the one to do the Googling (but with a smile instead of snarkiness).
- You make a cucumber look luke-warm. You can stay cool under pressure, as the entertainment industry can come with some high pressure situations and er….passionate characters…
- Discretion is your middle name. Not literally, but you won’t spill the beans about cool customers and projects you’re working with.
- You’re a bit nerdy when it comes to tech Learning new tools and playing with new software fills you with joy, not dread.
Preferred but not required: experience in film production or post-production, even as a hobbyist. We can teach you about our customers, but if you have experience here we want to know about it!
About the Role
- Your day-to-day will mostly revolve around helping customers by phone, email, and potentially other channels in a timely fashion
- Scheduling and running live onboarding and training sessions with customers over video chat
- Collecting and categorizing customer feedback to relay with product and growth teams
- Troubleshooting bugs and communicating them with engineers
- Assisting with QA testing
- Creating product education materials and alerting customers of new product developments
- Be able to be avaiable to work on a weekend one time every 6 weeks
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.