Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are seeking a highly motivated software developer with 5+ years of experience in Software development. Interested candidate need to poses skills set related integration development and as well as proficiency in few of the major scripting languages. This position is very key to the overall progress of business transformation Autodesk is currently going through, with major focus on moving into cloud-based architecture.
- Develop backend services in aws using any programing language, preferably Python
- Develop Integration applications/micro services
- Develop API proxies using Apigee/aws API gateways
- Contribute as a strong technical lead, who can guide the team through the solutions after reviewing with the Solution Architect
- Drive and improve performance, scalability and security of applications
- Develop and maintain CI/CD frameworks
- Actively participate in code reviews of own code and that of peers
- Write test and debug programs and create Technical documentation
- Work in fast paced development using agile methodologies
- Adhere to Autodesk internal quality standards
- Should poses Bachelor’s degree in any field of Engineering
- Must have experience in AWS Technology like Lambda, SQS, ELB’s, AWS RDS, Dynamo DB, AWS API Gateway
- Must be proficient in at least one Programming Languages like Python, Java, JRuby, APEX etc.
- Working on Integration with CRM applications will be desired
- Exposure in any Integration Tools like TIBCO, Apigee, ETL, MuleSoft etc is desired
- Must have experience in working with a large and complex enterprise application landscape
- Should be a good team player and individual contributor with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be goal oriented and customer focused, willing to take up new challenges
- Strong experience in working with any relational and non-relational db is desired
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.