Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is changing how the world is designed and made. Our technology spans architecture, engineering, construction, product design, manufacturing, media, and entertainment, empowering innovators everywhere to solve challenges big and small. From greener buildings to smarter products to mesmerizing blockbusters, Autodesk software empowers innovators to design and make a better world for all.
The success and growth of Autodesk can be attributed not only to its exceptional products but also to its unique culture, which brings together the best and the brightest in a combined mission of innovation and creativity. We are continually ranked as a top place to work by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor, and others: A Few Reasons To Work at Autodesk
Autodesk seeks an experienced and results-driven Software Development Manager for our AutoCAD Family of products in Singapore. You will lead a top-notch team of engineers creating and enhancing Autodesk’s world-changing products taking pride in delivering products that reach millions of customers.
- Recruit, train, manage, motivate, and grow a talented, highly productive, shared responsibility team
- Build and foster a high-performance culture, mentor team members and provide your team with the skills and motivation to make things happen
- Lead the AutoCAD Family development projects, delivering high quality products that delights our customers on schedule & within budget
- Partnering with managers, software architects, technical leads and key individuals within other functional organizations and product teams
- Establish best engineering practices across the product line group & sites
- Apply independence and creativity to problem solving across various development teams and projects
- Manage project deliverables and risks, predicting impacts, avoiding derailments & pursuing actions with calculated risks
- Bachelor or Master’s or equivalent degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 7+ years of working experience in software engineering with 2+ years managerial experience
- 4+ years hands-on C++, C#, .NET programming skills and experience on Microsoft Windows and/or 4+ years hands-on experience with QA automation with knowledge with Test Complete or similar automation tools
- Proven technical leadership skills, proven ability to coach others. Abilities to lead and influence up, down, and across the organization
- Experience with Agile development methodologies including Scrum and Test Driven Development
- Excellent communication and consensus building abilities in a complex global organization
- Successfully completed three or more commercial software development cycles
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.