Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team at Autodesk Pune, India. We are looking for Engineers who love finding efficient, scalable and thoughtful solutions to a variety of technical and product challenges. As Senior Software Test Engineer you will work in to deliver top quality Web and Cloud software.
- Candidate is expected to work with scrum team to perform manual end-to-end testing on time and at high quality that conforms to user story acceptance criteria
- Candidate would be responsible for testing, troubleshooting and debugging features that are developed
- Candidate would be responsible for Front End and Backend E2E Automation of feature developed within the Scrum team
- Candidate would be responsible for Defining QA Strategy for the team, and establish release management practice(s) for the scrum team
- Candidate is expected to work closely with product design and product management to understand requirements and translate them to test plans for functional and regression testing
- Candidate is expected to be very passionate about writing assertions that match business acceptance criteria’s, what goes in which stack of testing pyramid, maintaining stability of automation and attacking flakiness, etc
- Candidate is expected to drive automation coverage in the scrum team and establish good tools & practices to achieve the same
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any Engineering discipline from reputed engineering college
- 2+ Years of experience as a Software Engineer in Test
- Hands-on experience with any one of Frontend automation framework like Cypress, Protractor, etc
- Hands-on experience with any one of Backend Rest API Automation framework like Rest Assured, Karate, etc
- Hands-on experience with any one of popular BDD Methodologies like Cucumber, JBehave, etc
- Hands-on experience with various tools for performance testing of Rest API’s like JMeter, etc
- Hands-on Experience with Jira, Jenkins and GIT
- Must have some domain experience in Data Management Cloud service(s)
- Solid hands-on experience with testing backend, mobile & web applications
- Experience working with scalable, high quality cloud services
- Strong in trouble shooting skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Solid familiarity with Agile development processes and QA methodologies
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Preferred to have exposure to other automation frameworks like Robot Framework, Puppeteer, etc
- Preferred to have exposure to quick scripting in postman to test Rest API’s
- Preferred to have some exposure to CI Tools like Jenkins, etc
- Preferred to have exposure to testing cloud infrastructure based on AWS
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.