Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the Brand Experience marketing team, leading key marketing initiatives across programs including: Autodesk University, One Team Conference, Autodesk Gallery, and the Executive Briefing Program. The Brand Experience marketing team delivers best-in-class marketing communications to support audience acquisition, amplification and attendee experience through omni-channel campaigns, compelling creative and internal partnerships.
The ideal candidate is an innovative, self-starting marketer, with a strong digital and general marketing background and strength in brand management.
Location: San Francisco, CA; or Remote
- Create and refine marketing strategy based to meet program goals
- Drive integrated marketing campaign across channels: email, SEM, display and paid social
- Distill complex brand programs into a simple story
- Create compelling marketing assets in collaboration with creative teams and agencies
- Tailor strategy and experience for multiple audiences internal and external to Autodesk
- Write compelling marketing assets within brand voice and guidelines
- Lead and manage development of marketing website with data
- Ensure campaign activities utilize Marketing Ops standardized procedures within Saleforce and Marketo
- Improve campaign performance with regular analysis of Adobe Analytics dashboards
- Create and present PPT reports of campaign performance and results against benchmarks
- Gather key information from event management and program development
- Gather stakeholder feedback and set direction for agency(s)
- Lead collaborations with cross-industry stakeholders to reach collective goals
- Seek and develop new collaborations with critical stakeholders
- Communicate across internal teams to ensure alignment
- 6+ years of experience in marketing
- B.A. or B.S. or equivalent preferred
- Proactively acts with courage to achieve goals
- A wide degree of latitude and creativity is expected
- Excellent written and communication skills needed
- Proven ability to work with agility
- Strong project management skills to ensure smooth execution
- Ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.