Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are seeking a US International Tax Senior who shares our passion to accelerate careers, delight our customers and deliver!
At Autodesk, we believe “tax is cool”. This role will help drive a culture of accountability and excitement within the tax team. A successful candidate will be joining a world-class tax department focused on creating an awesome working environment that challenges team members to be the best they can be.
The US International Tax Senior will drive efficiency, clarity, and overall quality based on Autodesk’s tax strategy. This involves considerable collaboration with team members from treasury, legal, corporate finance, and accounting groups. Providing outstanding customer service to Autodesk global tax teams and business groups is fundamental to this role. Specifically, the US International Tax Senior will focus on the company’s compliance with all US international tax laws for reporting under ASC 740 and income tax returns. This will be executed through careful preparation and review of supporting computations and clear communication with team members. This work includes running analytics and estimations, participating in the tax planning process, and performing relevant research. The ideal candidate will have experience with the technology industry; however, the right candidate from other industries may be considered for this role. An interest in growing tax technical knowledge is desired.
- Own specific US International tax components of the Annual and Interim US GAAP Income Tax Provision and articulate the overall impact of components to the Provision
- Analyze business & operating strategies and advise on the application of US International tax laws
- Assist with international aspects of special projects, including forecasting, acquisition accounting and integration, internal reorganizations, and new accounting standards
- Support the US income tax compliance team with US International reporting
- Timely delivery of completed projects is essential to the operations of the tax groups at Autodesk
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Accounting or Law
- At least 3 years of work experience in U.S. tax
- Big 4 Accounting or Law Firm experience a plus
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking, promote innovation and continuous learning
- Strong Excel and Alteryx skills, experience with online team communication tools (Slack/Teams), intellectual curiosity, and outcome accountability
- Excellent analytical skills, including knowledge of tax accounting software and technology
- Proven ability to collaborate, communicate, and manage complexity in simultaneous projects
- Working knowledge of the following:
- US international tax concepts
- Tax reform legislation
- Income tax provision and accounting requirements under US GAAP (ASC 740 and related guidance)
Target Pay for this Position (Colorado): $100,000 – $120,000
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.