Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Our global team recruits the talent that creates software to help our customers imagine, design, and make a better world.This role partners with the business to understand and deliver the talent required as Autodesk focuses on completing our subscription transition, digitizing the company and reimagining manufacturing, construction and production.
As a talent partner, you will drive full-cycle recruiting including the development and execution of recruiting and sourcing strategies.You’ll identify talent sources and networks to develop a pipeline of qualified candidates as you influence and lead the entire recruiting process.We are accountable, meet our commitments and deliver outstanding results to our customers. We value collaboration, speed and flexibility.
This is truly a rare opportunity to work at a market leader helping to fuel the future. Yes, we make software for people who make cars, buildings, smartphones, and even movie monsters. But we also make software that talks to robots, 3D prints fashion, and folds DNA. This is software for tomorrow.
- Data Driven Recruiting: Define, design and implement recruiting strategies for a variety of roles in your assigned group. This includes understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply
- Talent Partner: Establish and maintain solid working relationships with hiring managers, leadership, HR and Finance partners
- Innovation: Develop and implement creative and unique sourcing strategies beyond just LinkedIn. Identify new recruiting tools/techniques. Experienced with diversity recruiting channels
- Consultative: Interview and screen candidates and make recommendations to hiring managers. Regularly share metrics and market data with client groups to identify hiring trends and influence talent decisions
- Accountability: Laser-like focus on hiring manager and candidate experience. Ensure that every touch point from inMail to onsite is extraordinary
- Candidate Engagement: Exceed at candidate outreach, storytelling and marketing by leveraging social platforms, tools, media campaigns and other digital platforms
- Process Driven: Articulate and negotiate job offers with candidates and clearly communicating all aspects of the offer including salary, stock options, benefits, bonuses, relocations, etc.
- Collaboration: Participate on a worldwide recruiting team by improving and implementing recruiting programs to fill current openings and build a pipeline of qualified candidates. Flexibility to take on additional goals/projects as necessary
- Recruit experience in an agency or corporate environment handling a variety of positions in various functions
- Experience in identifying, engaging and closing passive candidates
- Demonstrated track record of building effective working relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners
- Your approach to work includes a positive attitude, a high degree of ownership, and a focus on results
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.