Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Infrastructure Security Engineer
We are seeking a talented and motivated individual who will strategize and support opportunities to further mature Autodesk’s security posture across the Identity and Access management security domain. The ideal candidate will thrive on partnering with Product and Services teams to develop and implement secure solutions that will ensure customer trust.
The Identity Infrastructure Security Engineer will partner with teams across Autodesk to achieve the security needs of our traditional and cloud environments. This role will allow you to develop, advise and implement technical and process solutions to mitigate risk to our environment.
- Partner with stakeholders and your team to develop capability roadmaps, identify and deliver key results to achieve roadmap milestones
- Identify and lead new projects and initiatives that make it seamless for developers to onboard and better utilize our security solutions.
- Leverage data to monitor capability execution to identify opportunities for improvement and to mitigate risk.
- Collaborate with key partners to ensure IAM security requirements are met for the products and services within the Autodesk environment.
- Work across product and business systems teams to enhance and evangelize security in infrastructure and drive changes needed to respond to emerging threats
- Research emerging technologies and maintain awareness of current security risks in support of security enhancement and development efforts
- BS in Computer Science, Information Security, or equivalent professional experience.
- Up to 5 years experience in Computer security domain
- Experience working with technologies hosted via cloud computing environments (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Understanding of various security IAM tools such as Active Directory, AWS IAM, Okta, and HashiCorp
- Ability to build on forming strong relationships and being a team player
- Proven ability to communicate technical issues to technical and non-technical audience
- Knowledge of project management and data visualization solutions such as JIRA, Wiki, Confluence, PowerBI, Tableau
- Demonstrate courage, inclusiveness, and pragmatism
- Familiarity with multiple security domains, such as application security, asset security, network security, incident response, and/or regulatory compliance and certifications
The Ideal Candidate
- You are a perpetual learner and often find yourself ideating about new and improved ways of doing things and are confident to share your ideas with the rest of the security team
- As a team player and effective communicator, you establish collaborative relationships with technical and non-technical colleagues
- You enjoy working with distributed team members
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.