Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Are you a savvy UX designer with a passion for creating beautiful, innovative solutions for important, impactful problems? Do you want to grow your career in a global team of passionate design professionals?
In this role, you will apply and grow your experience design and research skills as you help us craft the next generation of Design and Documentation functionality within the Autodesk Fusion 360 product. Located in Pune India, you will work closely with a team of talented UX designers, along with stakeholders from Product Management, Software Engineering, Software Architecture, Content Development, and Quality Assurance, to create compelling design artifacts that help our customers solve their most critical “design and make” problems. Your role will be about helping us create solutions that follow the UX strategy to both delight the customer and meet business objectives and deadlines. A strong candidate will relish the opportunity to jump into a fast-paced highly visible work stream that drives significant impact.
At Autodesk, you’ll work on some of the most intriguing challenges you have ever seen, you’ll have a dynamic, collaborative workplace, you’ll be surrounded by smart, engaged people, you’ll travel (Covid permitting), you’ll brainstorm, and you’ll have opportunities to participate in Autodesk international events, customer events and more. If this sounds like your thing, read on!
- Prepare design assets to support customer research and data analysis. You may be called on to participate in live customer research activities so that you begin to build your understanding of the real problems our customers face.
- Help distill customer needs into a set of capabilities that will benefit the customer in the most effective way.
- Learn how business, marketing, design and technical opportunities, goals and constraints become integrated into product designs.
- You will be able to conceptualize and create pixel-perfect design mock-ups from sketches, wireframes, and other UX deliverables that represent your design thinking capabilities. You and your designs must communicate that experience to our colleagues across our stakeholder groups and our customers to validate conceptual designs.
- Deliver design documentation for use by a wide range of audiences including Software Development, Quality Assurance, Sales and Marketing. Review feature implementation, test plans and documentation to ensure accuracy of desired results.
- Participate in design review sessions with other user experience designers and receive constructive feedback that will help you develop your design abilities
• 2-3 years relevant commercial experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Current portfolio of commercial UX project work
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.