Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk Platform Service and Emerging Technology team is looking for talents to develop a core component that allows enterprise administrators to manage features, users and access to data for all projects in a single location, from any desktop, web and mobile products. It is about defining the next-gen data access experience across diversified data sources, and moreover making it highly reusable, highly extensible and OS agnostic to easy integrate with Autodesk flagship products and 3rd party eco-systems.
The position provides the opportunity to participate in core engineering including technology evaluation, prototyping, architecture design, web UI component, data system, platform & service engineering, and many more.
- Design and implement component for users to see and manage all workspaces
- Work with the scrum team members to accomplish requirements from product manager and customers
- Own full engineering cycle including designing, prototyping, coding, validating, deployment, and troubleshooting
- Establish strong partnership and collaborate effectively with engineering teams worldwide with concise communication, strong commitment and win-win mindset
- Develop tools to boost work like automated testing, performance monitoring, resiliency analysis, etc
- Share and bring best practice into the team/product; promote best practice/achievement to engineering community
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics
- Strong analytical capability and fast-learning ability
- Good communication and teamwork
- Good knowledge about micro-services; familiar with AWS services or similar core services from other providers
- Comprehensive technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design, and implementation
- Experience in React.js, QT/QML, Java is a plus
- Experience in Component/SDK development is a plus
- Experience in mobile app is a plus
- Successfully completed one or more commercial software development cycles is a plus
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.