Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Technical Support Specialist. Installation and Licensing
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. In addition to designers, architects, engineers, and media and entertainment professionals, Autodesk helps students, educators, and casual creators unlock their creative ideas through user-friendly applications.
- Using troubleshooting and communication skills, this role focuses on solving client software installation and licensingissues.
- Issues need to be properly analyzed, documented, and resolved, creating an outstanding customer experience and enhancing the team’s knowledge. This role reports to a Support Manager and requires the use of good judgment, critical thinking, risk tolerance, and independent decision making when managing caseload.
- The Technical Support Specialist will convey an urgency to resolve customers’ problems; reflect a positive, friendly and professional disposition during support calls and in writing; and will follow up to ensure that their suggestions are understood and applied by the customer.
- This role entails research, troubleshooting systems and programs, and identifying program and system conflicts that may be preventing clients from installing, licensing,or using Autodesk software.
- Functional knowledge of Operating Systems and general program installation experience: Windows (Primary), MAC (Secondary), Linux (occasional need)
- Comfort with Windows system tasks (installs/uninstalls/system troubleshooting)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Italian Speaker
- Ability to be flexible and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience using Autodesk products preferred but not required
What we have to offer: awesome products, trustful and sustainable relationships with customers, a diverse team to work and grow with, the chance to truly make an impact, a competitive compensation package, and great opportunities for your personal career growth and development – at a market leading, global software company that helps create the future.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.