Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk and Autodesk Construction Cloud make software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched great science fiction films, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software.The Autodesk Construction Cloud Intelligence Team is looking for a driven and naturally curious data scientist who can hit the ground running in a fast paced, complex environment. You will work with the team to develop and deliver new cutting-edge computer vision and natural language processing solutions that serve as the foundation of current and future Autodesk Construction Cloud products. Past projects include, for example, construction photo understanding and/or building documents information extraction and matching.
- Use data science, computer vision, and natural language processing to improve product development, customer success, content understanding across our construction cloud product.
- R&D to solve construction project using computer vision & natural language processing
- Collaborate with other data scientists and engineers developing and deploying ML algorithms
- Document and communicate your findings through quantitative data analysis
- Work with stakeholders andleadership team across the company providing data science solutions
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, or equivalent (PhD is a plus)
- 2 years related professional industry experience
- Proficient in Python
- Proficient in TensorFlow or PyTorch (or another standard deep learning framework)
- Proficient in deep learning, computer vision, and/or natural language processing
- Proficient in AWS environment
- Experience completing multiple data science projects end-to-end; from idea generation, goal formulation, to implementation and deliverables
- Comfortable communicating data and results, both verbally and visually
- Experience with top-tier publications in machine learning domains (e.g., CVPR, ICCV, PAMI, ICML, JMLR, ACL, EMNLP, etc.)
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.