- Director, Named Accounts Technical Solutions, AMER - Atlanta, GA
- Principal Software Engineer, Remote US & Canada - Atlanta, GA
- Sr REVIT Designer - Norfolk (In-Office, Remote, or Hybrid) - Atlanta, GA
- Staff Civil Engineer - Atlanta, GA
- PV Design Engineer - Atlanta, GA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As a member of Autodesk’s Executive Search team, you will be responsible for partnering to drive searches for technical and functional leaders across Autodesk. You will seamlessly execute the executive search process and build a network in the external talent market. You will be responsible for developing robust, multi-channel search strategies that will attract exceptional talent. In partnership with principal executive recruiters, you will build out talent networks in technology/engineering/product or sales/marketing functional sectors while building a trusted presence with the talent market across industries.
You will be responsible for candidate outreach and initial candidate screening and for sharing your findings and assessment with the lead recruiter on the team as well as with hiring managers and HR business partners.
You will be responsible for guiding executive candidates through Autodesk’s hiring process and connecting them to the industry-leading products, inviting culture and dynamic strategies that make Autodesk a successful software enterprise and a valued employer.
You are curious, resourceful and driven, which allows you to develop enduring and productive relationships with both candidates and internal stakeholders. You also are analytical, drawing insights from your work to make our hiring processes smarter, more effective and more efficient.
You will play an essential role building and promoting a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Autodesk through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practice.
In this role, you will play a key role in the execution of executive-level (Director, Senior Director, VP/SVP/EVP) searches across the Autodesk organization. Qualified candidates for this role will be well-versed in executive search, including search/market strategy, honing successful pitches, creative candidate sourcing, and candidate generation and development. Partner with senior leaders on high-profile executive hires, advising on search strategy and candidate profiles.
- Building relationships with strong leadership talent in the marketplace. Source passive candidates through research, internal and external networking, and direct outreach. Conducting research to map target companies and top talent for Autodesk
- Building out talent networks and tapping knowledgeable industry sources to develop an on-going pool of candidates
- Create and execute leadership search strategies across a variety of product lines and corporate functions with a focus on identifying and engaging remarkable leaders
- Identify, evaluate, and present leadership talent to senior management across Autodesk
- Partnering with leadership recruiters on high-profile leadership searches, collaborating closely to advise hiring managers on search strategies, ideal candidate profiles, candidate pipeline, and industry trends and insights
- Building relationships with candidates, gaining knowledge of their requirements, priorities and concerns
- Conducting leadership candidate initial assessments / phone screens rigorously using a framework
- Possessing or quickly developing domain talent knowledge and subject matter expertise, allowing you to consult on relevant talent pools, competitive hiring practices, and location strategies
- Promoting best hiring practices to ensure equitable hiring and build a strong, diverse leadership team at Autodesk
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of experience in Executive Recruiting
- Experience using ATS/CRM recruiting systems and a variety of recruiting resources
- Experience in the executive search and research processes and candidate outreach and cultivation techniques
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and with regular change
- Experience with a wide range of current recruiting policies, practices, and trends, with the ability to grasp new technologies
- Ability to leverage a data-driven approach to make hiring decisions and to synthesize talent metrics to help drive strategic staffing decisions
- Project management and organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands and stakeholders
- Personal presence; ability to provide strong consultative skills throughout the search process
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.