Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
At Autodesk we are enabling a better world designed and made for everyone. We’re in the midst of a transformation and growth journey to reimagine how we engage with customers as they design and make the world around us. If you thrive in fast-paced, collaborative, high impact environments, we would like to meet you. We are looking for an experienced visual storyteller to join our team. This role will be working with leaders to bring our strategy to life in internal & external presentations. You will help ensure clarity of message, design content, and create compelling visuals. You will join a team ensuring that we are able to tell the story of our business transformation to our executives, our employees, and our shareholders. If you are a visual designer with a passion for creating high impact stories – please apply.
- Creation of content strategy for a variety of projects including executive presentations, global events, and other high-visibility deliverables
- Create compelling, well-structured narratives and innovative creative work that’s in line with the strategy that is shaped and refined in partnership
- Design and build content that expresses Autodesk brand and strategy in a relevant way
- Refine business concepts and rough ideation into clear, compelling, and reusable visuals
- Consult with employees, internal partners, and external vendors to establish creative frameworks that align with organizational objectives and build upon the Autodesk brand strategy to drive business growth
- Think “big picture” and see how content fits within the overall strategy; be a conceptual creative who can come up with big ideas but also sweat the smallest details
- Work in concepts and strategy development with a great eye for design, layout, look and feel
- Bring diverse ideas and viewpoints to life, weaving them into a structured and connected storyline and representing them visually through PowerPoint, video, or other mediums
- Active collaboration with leaders, strategy partners, and cross-functional teams to revise content and bring it to life
- Forward thinking with the ability to foster innovation and creativity, while also maintaining a clear sense of business objectives
- 7+ years of experience in creative support for strategic roles or executives
- Experience in graphic design/in-house branding
- Expert knowledge of PowerPoint, presentation design, and photo editing. Video expertise a plus
- Expertise in managing the creative development and production process across a variety of communication vehicles
- Knowledge of visual design and demonstrated proficiency in the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, proportion, rhythm, emphasis and unity
- Ability to support, understand, and enhance the strategy development process; able to fuse creativity with strong business acumen
- Resourceful, adaptable, creative, results-oriented, with high energy and a positive attitude
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to synthesize and effectively communicate insights for executive team
- Ability to handle multiple projects with competing priorities
- Very high attention to detail
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in this role or in a graphic design/in-house branding-related occupation
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience partnering with senior executives to craft compelling narratives
- Background in technology or SaaS companies
- Experience or solid understanding of one or more of our industries: AEC, M&E, Manufacturing, or Construction
- Intensely curious and ability to question conventional wisdom to deepen understanding and elevate decision-making
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.