- Intern, Culture and Change Transformation - San Francisco, CA
- Lifecycle Marketing Specialist - San Francisco, CA
- Paralegal, Intellectual Property - San Francisco, CA
- User Experience Designer, Hybrid/Remote, West Coast - San Francisco, CA
- VP, Business Planning & Performance Management - San Francisco, CA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Are you ready to help Autodesk grow to $10B in revenue? The Director of Global Sales Strategy will be a key player in the design, development, deployment and ongoing management of the strategy shaping Autodesk’s World Wide Sales (WWS) organization. The Director is responsible for ensuring strong design and execution of the evolving sales organization with a specific focus on new sales initiatives, GTM models and programs.You continually think about how the initiatives you design support our GTM strategies.
This role will work within Autodesk’s Global Revenue Operations (GRO) organization and in partnership with other functional areas across Autodesk to drive a diverse range of program such as customer segmentation, account opportunity potential modeling, new vertical segments, role definition, sales process, rules of engagement and success metrics.
- Manage and lead projects to successful execution
- Manage a team of sales strategists and direct a team of analysts to design, implement and measure strategic initiatives
- Support and delivery of cross-functional, strategic, high profile CEO Staff and World Wide Sales projects and initiatives with a structured project management process
- Organize effective core teams and build necessary collaborations with business operations and implementation teams
- Work effectively with geo dispersed organizations, and ensure a strong, team-oriented working relationship
- Excellent organizer with strong business acumen who takes the initiative and can work independently and within a team to achieve established goals
- Communicate updates and status (e.g. policy, processes, functional changes) across the organization with relevant business stakeholders
- Maintain enthusiasm, energy and focus in a variety of circumstances
- Make sure every team member is on board and moving in the right direction
- Implement and improve procedures and processes to optimize program effectiveness
- Support specific inquiries or ad-hoc requests when needed
- BA/BS degree. MBA preferred
- 5-7+ years of relevant business experience with a minimum of four years of experience in project or program management. Experience with B2B sales in a technology environment is a must
- Excellent business acumen, self-directed, relationship-oriented program lead, willing to take initiative, propose ideas and solutions, make decisions and resolve issues
- System and process driven.Experience with Salesforce.com and other commonly used Sales and Marketing productivity tools a plus
- Ability to comfortably work in a fast paced, ambiguous and deadline-driven environment
- Proven, successful program manager with strong leadership skills and the ability to influence others and drive decisions to closure
- Highly experienced in meeting facilitation and assimilating team dynamics to drive effective collaboration within cross-functional teams
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, presentation, and negotiation skills with the ability to present to all position levels, from individual contributors to CEO Staff
- Detail-oriented, results-oriented and pragmatic but innovative and creative
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with your team
The Ideal Candidate
- Talented,Dynamic &extremely detail-oriented
- You are a strategic thinker at your core and you have the endurance to move initiatives that may take multiple years to implement
- You are capable of juggling multiple project streams with ease while continually thinking about the details
- You know how to push without being pushy and you thrive in challenging environments
- You are able to clearly envision a path to completion and manage to it while staying on target
- And most of all, you enjoy working with talented and driven people in a fast-paced environment that will challenge you to reach the next level
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.