Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We seek an experienced Director to lead Product Management for Autodesk’s platform group, responsible for cloud services and technology components that power millions of users across multiple industries. Products include: MLOps Platform, Developer Productivity, Forge.Autodesk.com, Drive.Autodesk.com
As an organization leader, you’ll build and execute strategies to help innovate new, and grow existing, platform components. This role will fuel a customer-centric approach for devising and executing a platform strategy and building a high-performing team to take the business to the next level.As a product leader, you will partner with internal stakeholders, Autodesk customers that utilize the platform, third-party developers as well as create strategic alliances.
You will help guide how Autodesk utilizes its unique intellectual property to create innovative solutions to some of the most challenging problems our customers and partners face.
See how we’re building a diverse workforce and a culture of belonging to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and create a better world. Learn about all things #AutodeskLife by following us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Glassdoor.
- Champion and execute a holistic platform vision for the team
- Attract new talent to develop and grow a product team that drives business value while promoting Autodesk’s cultural values
- Partner with customer to learn and document what they need and how we can make them successful
- Work closely with Autodesk partners and internal teams to develop a strategy and roadmap while leveraging metrics to manage risks and dependencies
- Engage with executive leadership to set expectations and manage risks, dependencies, and tradeoffswithin complex project delivery
- Define, lead, and execute a results-driven process for product management
- Balance long-term vision and big picture thinking with guidance and support of work currently in process; ensure that today’s projects inform the vision for the future and vice versa
- Promote collaborative leadership across multiple cross-product initiatives
- Nurture a culture of rapid iteration based on insights gleaned from customer research and data analytics
- Demonstrate an exceptional understanding of and ability to execute Autodesk’s strategic vision
- Drive thought leadership: represent innovative methods and approaches that delight the team and our customers
- Enthusiastically pursue emerging technologies and trends and introduce state-of-the-art design methodologies
- Identify and build critical relationships with third-party vendors
- 10 years+ of product managementexperience in a relevant industry
- 3+ years managing, developing and coaching a team of product managers or engineers.
- Experience in managing platforms, both cloud, and technology components
- Demonstrated leadershipof large B2B software and product managementteams
- Prior experience building, nurturing, and leading teams of product managers and designers in highly collaborative Scrum/agile environments
- Ability to set priorities and evangelize a shared plan with a wide range of audiences at all levels of the organization, including senior executives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to distill complex ideas to their essence, influence senior audiences and a wide array of external stakeholders
- Experience working with cloud platforms, especially Amazon Web Services
- Understanding of security best practices
- 5+ years in the manufacturing or construction industries
- Software development experience in any language
- Experience developing cloud-based applications and services; strong SaaS experience
- Experience designing and building Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), high availability, scalable web services
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.