Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Partners with the Technical Solutions Executive (TechSE), to support the Named Accounts Sales Team by explaining, demonstrating and proving the value of our consulting solutions to our Customers based on your technical expertise.
- Identify consulting opportunities based on your in-depth understanding of customer business processes and your knowledge of our consulting solutions, Autodesk technology and industry solution portfolio
- Advise Tech SE’s on consulting solutions leveraging your consulting knowledge
- Contribute to the development of requirement definitions, scopes of work, consulting estimates and schedules
- Assist Tech SE’s in the development of consulting proposals and selling consulting services
- Maintain a comprehensive, in-depth knowledge of the current consulting solutions, and insight into the industry best practices, business processes, and solutions
- Share personal knowledge and coach others within the Team
- Coordinate with Customer Success teams, including Global Delivery, Outcome Engineering, Product Teams, etc.)
- Maintain the Consulting Bookings forecast for the AMER GEO
- Bachelor or Master’s in Business or equivalent discipline
- Senior level years experience in delivering consulting services
- Relevant consulting knowledge in developing proposals and scoping solutions
- Demonstrated experience in understanding customer processes and mapping consulting solutions to customer needs
- Commercial mindset with good presentation and people skills
- A self-starter who likes to collaborate with others
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Fluent English language skills
The Ideal Candidate
- Accountable: Holding yourself and others accountable to meet commitments
- Adaptable: Embraces uncertainty and flex to changing circumstances quickly
- Impactful: Passionate about making positive impact
- Courageous: Speaks out even when it’s uncomfortable
- Inclusive: Working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Customer-focused: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions with empathy and attention to detail
- A Team Player: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Decisive:Making good and timely decisions. Clarifying assignments, prioritizing work, and attending to detail to ensure work is done in a timely and quality manner
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.