Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We’re looking for a highly motivated and experienced professional to lead our Digital and eCommerce business in Japan.This person will be the leading voice of the Japan eCommerce and Digital Business and will help define and execute against the Autodesk Digital & eCommerce strategy in Japan.
This person will exceed eCommerce and Inside Sales objectives for the Japan business. They are responsible for developing/executing local strategies and tactics that drive Autodesk’s Digital goals. This role reports into the Director of Digital & eCommerce, APJ for Autodesk.
- Actively lead efforts to exceed Digital and eCommerce sales goals in Japan
- Partner with local Sales, Demand Generation, and Digital & eCommerce teams to drive sales leads and billings
- Lead sales programs: Define Sales plans and targets, execute ongoing forecasting and reporting. Setup of Sales enablement and activation programs
- Work with senior leadership and business partners to help create long term eCommerce & Digital strategy
- Ensure successful planning, execution, and optimization for key business drivers – such as promotions, site merchandising, and digital marketing
- Partner with Demand Generation/Marketing to execute full-funnel customer experiences, including paid and owned marketing, to deliver on billings and other goals
- Collaborate with internal partners across Autodesk to create innovative solutions that drive a superior customer experience and path to purchase
- Set the benchmark for relevant, localized, outstanding experiences
- Facilitate cross-functional planning & execution in the region. Work closely with Inside Sales leadership, Demand Generation leadership, Client Services & eCommerce Support, and Finance
- Make data-driven decisions to optimize performance. Work with the Analytics Team to acquire and understand the data and customer profile
As a great candidate for this role, you have…
- 8+ years experience leading an eCommerce sales business in Japan
- 15+ years of overall experience required. Experience with Autodesk’s addressable market in Japan a strong plus
- B2B sales experience preferred
- Experience working with Inside Sales teams, including familiarity with the terminology and how sales teams work is a strong plus
- 5+ years experience with the Japan paid media ecosystem, especially Google, Yahoo, Line & Facebook, is preferred
- Proven experience in driving sales on a on a self-owned eCommerce platform (not marketplaces)
- Strong communication skills and a highly collaborative approach. Communication and influencing skills are critical in this role. You listen, seek to understand, facilitate difficult conversations, communicate your vision, and are courageous with differing points of view
- Data driven decision making skills. You have keen analytics skills,especially with Adobe Analytics. You use data from multiple sources to drive meaningful decisions and actions
- Business and Finance acumen. You regularly report against sales targets and understand the local elements that contribute to the business (both quantitative and qualitative)
- You have a “hands-on” style and are a self-starter and have a strong sense of urgency and ownership to deliver commitments on time
- The courage and energy to persevere and find ways to do things when systems or structure don’t support where we need to go
- Excellent English & Japanese communications skills, both written and verbal, are required
The Ideal Candidate
Customer-oriented with excellent eCommerce and digital marketing skills as well as deep expertise in the Japan B2B eCommerce market. This position is highly cross-functional – working closely with key stakeholders in global teams, business partners and the senior management team. To be successful in this role, you will need the ability to successfully strategize, plan, collaborate, and influence internal business teams.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.