Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As a Product Manager in Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS), you will be responsible for building the tools that transform the construction industry. You’ll manage products widely used by some of the world’s largest General Contractors and Owners. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for managing product and tools that support field-based workflows including checklists and daily logs. These core tools help our customers deliver construction projects safely, with high quality, profitably, and on time. Your product will be widely used by Project Managers, Foremen, Superintendents, and Project Engineers on construction sites across the world. ACS delivers solutions that are best in class for field adoption and are beloved by our end users for ease of use, intuitive designs, integrations, and flexibility for their workflows and needs.
Product Managers in our organization sit at the intersection of software development, design, business strategy, and the customer. We shape high-level product goals but also get our hands dirty. On an average day, you might pitch a concept to leadership, create a launch plan with marketing, work with designers and researchers to conduct user interviews or concept tests, prototype a new feature, iterate on a spec, analyze usage data, and pair with an engineer on implementation. We have ultimate responsibility for understanding our customer needs, influencing business strategy, feature specification, and working with engineering and design to develop our software.
- Support customers using the BIM 360 platform by owning and executing on field-based products and workflows
- Become an expert in field construction workflows – Quality, Safety, Punch lists, and more
- Work with customers, internal experts, and researchers to identify pain points and new opportunities and help our customers succeed with our products
- Build consensus with internal stakeholders and your engineering and design team partners to navigate through and prioritize customer escalations and improvements
- Collaborate with design and engineering partners on your team and with other product leads to develop the product roadmap and product requirements
- Partner with your engineering and design team to ensure continuous delivery and high-quality improvements that meet critical customer needs
- Collaborate closely with other product teams across the Autodesk Construction Cloud (ACC) to help deliver the best near-term and long-term solutions for our customers and to support the ACC platform strategy
- Facilitate plans to help customers adopt and migrate to other ACC products when appropriate
- Present the product vision, strategy, demos, and learnings to leadership, stakeholders, partner product teams, and the broader organization
- 3+ years of product management, project management, customer success or support in a software company
- Passion for solving our customers’ problems in the construction space
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with customers to deeply understand their needs, challenges, and aspirations
- Ability to separate problems from solutions and to work collaboratively to identify a range of near-term and long-term solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – interface with our customers as well as internal stakeholders: fellow product managers, product designers, engineers, sales, consulting, customer success, support, training, and product marketing
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to build strong data-driven arguments, prioritize with business strategy in mind, and evangelize projects to build consensus within an organization
- Ability to drive projects forward within a large organization with distributed teams across the world
- Proven ability to quickly learn new industries or business domains
- Experience working at construction technology company
- Experience in the construction industry
- Experience with and affinity for Autodesk products a plus
About Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling our customers to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building’s lifecycle – from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations – with best-in-class solutions that include Autodesk Build, BIM 360, PlanGrid, Building Connected, Assemble, and Pype. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.