Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk Delivery Platform is an end-to-end system that Autodesk customers use to get access to their product subscriptions. This includes key cloud services, publishing systems, desktop clients, components and frameworks to package and deliver all Autodesk products.
We are seeking a highly motivated Developer Relations (DevRel) Engineer to join the Delivery Platform team. You will be part of a team of diverse, smart, and driven engineers responsible for ensuring easy, fast, and reliable user access to 100+ Autodesk products and components.
- Represent developers as their champion within and outside the Delivery organization, translating developer needs into features and capabilities
- Collaborate cross-functionally to help engineers in implementing/integrating new Delivery Platform features and capabilities
- Assist technical customer support teams on external user feedback / issues
- Be an expert on, discover, and update your and team’s knowledge on new Delivery Platform features and capabilities
- Develop tools and utilities that facilitate and increase adoption of Delivery Platform features and capabilities
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming language like C++, C#, Java
Experience in C++ development is a plus
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills
- Cross-platform development experience with Windows/Mac/Linux will be a bonus
- Developer advocacy experience will be a bonus
The Ideal Candidate
- Understand what it takes to develop and support business critical desktop clients, components, and frameworks
- Love continuous learning, coding and solving complex problems that require analysis and in-depth evaluation of many varied factors
- Inspire and facilitate meaningful result-oriented technical discussions leading to high quality outcomes
- Have ability to dive into code, reproduce issues and try solutions
- Advance culture of collaboration by example and explicit contributions
- Have ability to assist developers across large swaths of the platform
- Have ability to build consensus and influence team prioritization and direction
- Are customer oriented, and drive towards addressing customer pain points
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.