- Intern, Software Engineer - Cloud Infrastructure - Novi, MI
- Intern, Software Engineer - Novi, MI
- Senior Software Engineer - Novi, MI
- Senior Software Engineer, Geometric Modeling - Novi, MI
- Engineering Manager - Novi, MI
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Do you thrive in an environment where you can work on engaging and challenging projects? Do you have a start-up mentality? Every year Autodesk hires talented engineers to join our global teams and benefit from unlimited access to our technology and industry mentors. If this sounds like you… let’s talk.
We are growing our Productivity Services team within the Enterprise Systems and Experiences organization to enhance Autodesk IT systems, applications, and processes. Our engineering culture will empower you to make effective decisions, work collaboratively, and take accountability for engineering projects at the core of the company.
The team is seeking an experienced software engineer with DevOps experience to help develop automations, APIs and self-service experiences for Autodesk employees.
- Leverage vendors APIs to design, develop and deliver automated services, APIs, and end-user experiences for Collaboration (O365, Zoom, Slack), Identity (Azure AD), Networking and Device Management (Intune) services
- Create solutions to generate metrics to facilitate an understanding of different services
- Enable resilience and high availability for the numerous backend services and platforms
- Design, develop and deliver scalable and automated services architecture
- Ensure full-stack software solutions are architected and delivered using industry-leading DevOps best practices and technologies
- Collaborate to define best practices and standards around DevOps and service resilience
- Create reusable automation libraries that can be applied across the enterprise
- Determine HA/DR, Security, Capacity, and Compliance strategies for existing and new applications
- Develop usage standards, user self-service designs, and reporting on application KPIs
- Optimize and support our existing public cloud solutions and workloads
- 5+ years of experience in planning, designing, implementing, and deploying Azure or AWS infrastructure or serverless solutions
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Graph API, and AzureAD
- Experience with C#, Python or Java
- Deep understanding of security best practices and standards around cloud computing and access management
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies and emerging computing trends
- Experience with various database technologies (NoSQL, SQL) and data interchange formats (XML, JSON)
- Experience with the following technologies is a plus:
- Hands-on experience with AWS services: EC2, Lambda, S3, RDS, VPC, Route 53, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, and IAM
- SAML SSO (Single-Sign-On)/OAuth 2.0
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related quantitative field
The Ideal Candidate
- Deals well with ambiguous or undefined problems; ability to think abstractlyand guide others
- Comfortable performing requirements analysis, interfacing with stakeholders of various levels and documenting solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate technical topics to non-technical audiences both in writing, in diagrams and person
- Demonstrable knowledge of DevOps in an Enterprise setting, both on public clouds (AWS or Azure) and on-premise
- Strong leadership acumen
- Energetic team player who works well across boundaries and readily adapts to change and enjoys rapid development
- Confident of your skills, abilities and willing to share what you know, while learning from others
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.