- Senior Project Manager, Autodesk Education Experiences - San Francisco, CA
- Account Based Marketing Manager, Autodesk Construction Solutions - San Francisco, CA
- Distinguished Architect - San Francisco, CA
- Data Engineer - San Francisco, CA
- Principal Software Engineer - Remote Bay Area - San Francisco, CA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Recruiting Team @ Autodesk
We are accountable, meet our commitments and deliver outstanding results to our customers. We value collaboration, speed and flexibility.This is truly a rare opportunity to work at a market leader helping to shape the future.
Our global team recruits the talent that creates software to help our customers achieve the new possible. In this role, you will lead, coach and mentor a team of recruiters focused on technical hiring across our industry product and platform teams in AMER and EMEA while working closely with key leaders to understand the organization’s talent needs and develop and execute technical recruiting strategies.Our ability to attract technical talent is critical in establishing Autodesk as the industry-leading platform for design and make.
- Partner with the business to execute technical recruiting strategies focused on pipeline building and a focus of metrics
- Act as an advisor to senior leadership providing functional expertise, market-related intelligence, and forecasting on hiring trends
- Define, design and implement recruiting strategies across technical roles including diversity hiring, talent landscape mapping, location strategy, talent communities and pipeline building
- Develop innovative and creative strategies to ensure Autodesk is competitive in attracting and hiring the best technical talent
- Facilitate stakeholder QBRs to review key hiring metrics, trends and progress against hiring initiatives
- Deliver reporting on pipeline, forecast and other metrics to senior TA leadership
- Partner with our Talent Brand and Early Career teams on recruiting initiatives
- Maintain a strong relationship with the Finance and HR Business Partner teams to ensure the department is fully leveraged to meet the quarterly and annually hiring demands
- Manage a team of technical recruiters and talent scouts
- Facilitate development conversations to drive engagement and performance
- Build recruiter capability (business acumen, partnering & influencingskills) and create a strong sense of team unity and engagement
- Conduct periodic training of recruiters, identifying specific relevant learning opportunities in order to practice and implement effective consultative and recruitment skills
- Establish best practices for team’s use of our CRM (Beamery) to build, track and engage candidate pools for future Autodesk technical hiring. Candidate pools include passive candidate leads, diversity partner event leads, candidate leads that progress in searches and aren’t hired and referrals
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress
- Periodically lead and/or participate in cross-business/cross-company special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition
- Minimum 10+ years of recruiting experience including 5+ years people management experience leading technical recruiting teams 10+ (including recruiters and talent scouts both FTE and contract)
- Demonstrated track record of building and developing executive-level relationships across multiple business groups
- Proven success at developing, mentoring, and managing high-performing teams particularly in times of high growth
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including a strong business acumen and an ability to cultivate and manage effective relationships with a wide range of individuals across the organization
- Knowledge of sourcing strategies, CRM management and scaling for hiring demand
- Strong professional demeanor using good judgment, maturity, and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Strong analytic skills–fluent in the development/use of metrics/data to tell the talent story
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast-changing and developing environment
- Demonstrated comfort with technology including applicant tracking software experience, preferably Workday Recruiting and Beamery sourcing tool (CRM)
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.