Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is looking for Cloud Infrastructure Engineers to join the Platform Infrastructure team supporting the Autodesk Data Platform (ADP). This team is at the heart of Autodesk’s efforts to radically improve how we create value for customers and make decisions through data.As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will help create a robust and scalable Big Data Platform for teams across the company to leverage. You will tackle hard problems to improve the platform’s reliability, resiliency, and scalability. Ideally you will be a self-starter, detail and quality oriented, and excited about the prospects of having a big impact with data at Autodesk. Our tech stack includes Spark, Presto, Hive, Airflow, Jenkins, Snowflake, Datadog and various AWS services.
- Build and scale data infrastructure that powers batch and real-time data processing of billions of records daily
- Automate cloud infrastructure, services, and observability
- Help drive observability into the health of our data infrastructure and understanding of system behavior
- Drive initiatives to enable best practices across infrastructure, deployments, automation, and accessibility
- Develop and implement security best practices at the data, application, infrastructure and network layers
- Interface with data engineers, data scientists, product managers and all data stakeholders to understand their needs and promote best practices
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience in a large-scale infrastructure environment
- Experience building code-driven infrastructure on public cloud platforms preferably AWS
- Strong overall programming skills, able to write modular, maintainable code, preferably Python
- Experience with automation frameworks/tools like Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Helm, and CloudFormation
- Familiarity with containers, bash, Linux, Kubernetes and infrastructure-as-code principles
- Problem solver with excellent written and interpersonal skills; ability to make sound, complex decisions in a fast-paced, technical environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship or work experience
Remote work allowed
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.