- Architect Project Coordinator - Atlanta, GA
- Product Marketing Specialist, Cloud Collaboration - Atlanta, GA
- Business Development Representative - Atlanta, GA
- Senior Program Manager, Internal Communication Operations - Atlanta, GA
- Outbound Business Development Representative - Atlanta, GA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk’s Education team is looking for a Field Engagement Manager to lead the U.S. team. In this role, you will report to the Sr. Director of WW Field Engagement and lead a team of passionate, experienced account managers and technical specialists focused on building relationships with specific institutions and driving the technical success of faculty and students. The position requires direct and direct led activities coordinated with Autodesk Learning Partners. The Field Engagement Mgr. as well as their team uses in-depth industry and software knowledge to drive software, workflow, and curriculum adoption with new customers to earn trusted advisor status. This position requires development and testing of various processes, strategies, and tactics as well as the ability to operate in situations that are sometimes ambiguous. In this role you will coach individuals for growth and performance in account management, relationship building, technical representation and customer success. Additionally, you will increase the team’s ability and confidence to influence and drive change within defined markets using Autodesk’s most advanced design and make technology.
Autodesk is on a multi-year journey to converge the worlds of design and make through powerful automations that enable anyone, anywhere, to turn their ideas into products, buildings, infrastructure, and media. To get there we are deploying the most advanced capabilities available for design / make, cloud computing, and generative design to solve some of the world’s most sophisticated design, manufacturing, construction and entertainment challenges.
Ensuring the next generation of Mechanical Engineers, Machinists, and Construction Professionals are prepared to leverage new manufacturing and construction techniques is a top priority for Autodesk and its customers.To help ensure this happens, Autodesk provides open access to its professional tools and supporting content and certifications for students, educators, and academic institutions around the world. Ultimately, we want to inspire and empower the next generation in their pursuit of the skills, experience, degrees, and careers that will allow them to imagine, design and make the new possible.
- Be responsible for managing and leading a team of education account and technical managers to meet overall AEX goals and objectives for the U.S.
- Ensure tactics and activities are aligned with overall Autodesk and AEX strategy
- Work cross functionally with leaders in Marketing, Business Operations, Strategy, Learning, and Channel
- Ensure coordination of activities and resources with direct employees and Autodesk Learning Partners
- Represent Autodesk’s vision, mission, value, and point of view in various educational forums and events
- Think strategically to see the big picture and identify opportunities and risks with current and future plans
- Work with team members to guide engagement at large, complex accounts
- Develop executive, faculty and student engagement strategies, objectives, and tactics
- Create clarity for teams to achieve objectives and operate in ambiguous situations
- Influence and develop lasting relationships with key stakeholders inside and outside of AEX, such as connecting commercial Autodesk customers with students from named education accounts
- Build the right team, and coach and develop individuals for growth and performance in all areas of account relationship and technical management skills
- Deal with performance issues effectively
- Assist in development and ensure execution of strategic plans and leverage SFDC to collect and analyze account info, activities, and opportunities
- Collect, synthesize, and communicate insights from field activity to inform field AEX strategy
- Manage the team’s quarterly budget as well as assess investment and sponsorship opportunities
- 10+ years of demonstrated success leading high performing teams where success is sometimes dependent on creating new ways of doing things
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Marketing, or Technical related field
- Background in Mechanical Engineering or Construction is a plus
- Collaborative spirit who enjoys working in a team environment and connecting disparate functions for a greater success
- Skilled diplomat with high levels of professional confidence and business acumen
- Experience communicating and collaborating with senior institutional leadership
- A reputation for developing people and delivering results
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships
- Excellent presentations skills
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.