- Autodesk Forge Developer - Atlanta, GA
- AutoDesk Revit Engineer - Atlanta, GA
- AutoDesk Inventor Engineer/Autodesk Inventor API Developer - Atlanta, GA
- Autodesk Forge Cloud Developer - Atlanta, GA
- Inbound Sales Development Representative - Atlanta, GA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk’s pre-construction bidding application is powered by the builder’s network, a searchable graph database that connects general contractors’ projects or jobs to subcontractors. This network is the heart of the successful Building Connected product inside the Autodesk Construction Cloud services. As a Senior Software Engineer on the Network team, you will be responsible for the care and growth of this valuable dataset, including implementing new features either for end-users or data consumers (internal or external), integrating new functionality from Autodesk’s shared platforms, crafting APIs, designing and tuning data models and collections, writing tests and documentation, and automating & managing the operations to the different technology stacks.
Primary technology stack: React, MongoDB, Nodejs and Cloud technologies.
- Architect and develop new features
- Document architectural decisions and code design specifications
- Break apart complex initiatives into manageable chunks
- Focus on quality, including writing unit/integration tests and refactoring when appropriate, debug, and solve defects in implemented software solutions
- Perform on-call duties
- Collaborate effectively with UX Designers, Product Managers, SDETs, and other Software Engineers
- Work within a small, agile team, following a sprint methodology
- Participate actively in code reviews and contribute to technical discussions
- Effectively communicate technical challenges within and cross-teams
- Keep yourself up-to-date with evolving technologies and showcase it with an implementation
- Empathetically help other developers grow
- Full-Stack Mindset
- 2+ years experience in React, Redux, REST APIs (preferably using Node.js)
- MongoDB or similar databases experience
- 4+ years experience developing software professionally
- Elasticsearch or similar search technology background, especially building new indexes or queries for production systems
- Familiar with virtual computing pipeline stages, e.g. building (GitHub, Docker), testing and deploying (Jenkins, CI/CD), hosted runtimes (AWS, Heroku, ElasticCloud, MongoDB Atlas), etc.
About Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling company/ies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building’s lifecycle – from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations – with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
Remote work allowed
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.