Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
TheSenior DirectorofACS APAC Sales will lead an existing sales organization of approximately 25 sales representatives and BDRs across ASEAN, ANZ, India, and Japan. Your teams are responsible for selling the full portfolio of our Autodesk Construction Solutions products, effectively collaborating with Channel Partners and the Autodesk Worldwide Field Organization to attain quota, and continuing the efforts to expand our reach globally. Success in this role is measured in terms of billing attainment, new customer growth andexpanding the partnership of the Channel in all countries in your GEO. You will also providedirection and oversight on account strategy,effectively hiring, coaching and developing teams in the sales organization, as well as executiontodrive businessresults to meet/exceed financial and business objectives.Thequalified candidatepossessessignificant sales management experience and businessskills necessary fordriving an overall ACS sales strategy with this team.
- Leada salesorganization ofapproximately 30 employees and grow the region to meet and exceed revenue and other key targets
- Collaborate with Technical Solutions Executives (TSE) and Customer Success Managers (CSM) to implement strategies to improve adoption, expansion and ACV growth
- Elevate our collaboration with our Channel Partners across APAC including engagement and enablement of our employees and the Channel
- Accelerate the growth of ACV and market share for theACS product portfolio
- Help influence the go-to-market strategy in close cooperation with Marketing and Product Management leadership on offerings with a focus on the APAC market needs
- Ensure and drive high employee engagement and build a talent pool for sales and other groups within Autodesk, while ensuring diversity and inclusion
- Hire, lead, coach, develop and mentor sales talent including AEs, Managers, and 2nd line managers
- Manage and improve sales processes and cross functional collaboration by leading and enablement contributing to projects that drive optimizations
- Collaborate with ACS leaders to optimize the size, structure and division of labour within theACS Sales organization
- 10 + years ofsalesleadershipexperience with a demonstrable track record of achieving or exceeding sales goals
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong Data analysis skills including Power BI and Salesforce.com to provide accurate and timely forecasts and drive improvements in your business by leveraging data
- Demonstrated success in working withthe Channel,Marketing,Customer Success andotherkey internal stakeholders to achieve sales goals
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to build relationships at multiple levels and to work cross-organizationally towards solutions
- Strong influencing skills and ability to deliver results in a matrixed organization
- Effective Project Management leadershipexperience
- Demonstrated ability to grasp the technical aspects of the business (i.e.deeplyunderstanding the products and services in order to achieve and maximize sales results)
- Proven team leadership skills, managing large teams throughmultiplemanagement layerswithcreativitywithaproactive approach to conflict resolution,mentoring, coaching, recognition and performance management
- Able to adapt and evolve with changing priorities and business initiatives
- A highly motivated, results-oriented, self-starter with strong analytical skills
- Position will require significant travel approaching 50% of the time
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.