Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are looking for an experienced, innovative sales and customer success enablement leader who has led strategy and execution of global initiatives within large, high-tech, preferably SaaS, companies. As an enablement professional, you are passionate and have a track record of success improving performance of people and teams. You will lead the design, approach, and execution of a sales enablement plan, taking existing programs and incorporating them into broader programmatic solutions as well as bringing new programs to the team. You will be responsible for several key pillars of sales, customer success, and channel enablement execution.
If you have a vision for and experience leading, state-of-the-art enablement people, tools, and platforms in a customer centric, SaaS-based company, this is the home for you. Join our team and lead the way to next generation sales and customer success enablement.
The Team You Will Join
You will join Global Revenue Operations (GRO) which is part of Autodesk’s 4,500+ person Worldwide Field Operations (WWFO) division.GRO is the organization that plans, builds, and runs the engine that helps Autodesk, and our partners drive business and customer success.We define processes, develop talent, recognize and reward high performance, design and build systems, and more. The Senior Director of Sales and Customer Success Enablement will report into the VP of Global Revenue Operations and will work closely with other functional leaders to ensure we are delivering the best and most effective experience for our sales, customer success, and channel partner teams.
Your sales and customer success enablement team are responsible for onboarding and mastery programs, sales methodology, training, and content supporting our annual kickoff for sales and customer success, coaching, partner enablement, knowledge transfer, communications, and sales assets.
- Lead and manage an organization of 50+ geographically dispersed and global enablement professionals responsible for program management, learning and development, events and training, coaching, and more.
- Own the delivery of customer-centric enablement; ensuring our selling and support teams are fully equipped to sell and support existing solutions and stay informed and knowledgeable in engaging with their customers and prospects about all aspects of the sales and customer support lifecycle.
- Assess the requirements and needs associated with knowledge and skill gaps of Autodesk sales, customer success, and channel partner teams.
- Establish goals, manage activities, and track progress to exceed worldwide enablement goals.
- Work with sales, customer success, and channel leadership to develop, execute, optimize, and assess enablement programs.
- Develop a multi-year global enablement strategy including monitoring and managing multi-million-dollar budgets and investments in enablement.
- Curate and deliver bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly communications and reports.
- Coordinate and orchestrate enablement activities, including bootcamps, workshops, onboarding, webinars, and specific tracks for worldwide sales, customer support, and channel kick-off events.
- Create and deploy key parts of sales kick off meetings, whether that is our large annual launch, or periodic “mini” versions of SKO targeting new solution or business offering launches.
- Collaborate globally across GEOs to share best practices, lessons learned and solutions for ramping time to quota and growing bigger deals.
Top 5 Signs That You’re a Strong Candidate
You get stuff done…fast and smart. You don’t just solve problems, you see opportunity and pursue it. You understand and align your team and new initiatives to company strategy. You listen extremely well to uncover and anticipate business requirements that will guide your priorities, strategy and actionable plans. You work fast, making sure that your key stakeholders are with you. You have courage. You are willing to challenge how things are done and take the best of the past to build something new and better for the future. You step up to address difficult issues, saying and listening to what needs to be said, and then taking action. You value inclusion and work well with others. You recognize the value of working with diverse groups of people. You have a knack for considering things from new or different perspectives. You are consultative and inclusive, and you are able to marshal the team to accomplish goals. You “get” sales and customer success. You are an advocate of “customer first” whether that’s an internal or external customer. You have been responsible for managing either sales and/or customer success roles, and understand the fast-paced, competitive and demanding world that your enablement experiences will have to accommodate. You connect. You are a critical connector supporting our sales, customer success, and partner organizations providing the resources, content, training, and enablement to help them achieve their objectives and targets. You will be a trusted advisor to stakeholders. You will lead, create, and connect a passionate team of enablement professionals committed to designing and developing programs, content, and strategies to improve field effectiveness around the globe.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of professional experience within enablement at a technology, software, or SaaS company
- 10+ years of experience directing enablement programs, onboarding, and/or learning solutions on a global scale
- 10+ years directing large global teams
- Superior ability to build relationships, cross-functional partnerships and gain executive buy-in
- Ability to clearly communicate your viewpoint verbally and in writing based on experience, data, and logic. Strong analytical skills.
- Global travel required
- Thrive and lead effectively in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing, and fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of adult learning principles and ability to apply them across a wide variety of learning solutions
- Thorough understanding of learning development, delivery, and hosting platforms
Are you looking for a career where you can collaborate with both creative and engineering types to build a better world with innovative technology?If so, meet Autodesk.Learn more about why Autodesk is continually ranked a top place to work by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor and others: Top 7 Reasons You Should Work at Autodesk. And check out what Autodesk employees are saying.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.