Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The successful candidate, reporting to the Payroll Operations Manager will be assigned specific payroll countries to manage payroll and will ensure they are processed accurately and compliantly. Serve as a liaison to employees and with third party payroll vendors to ensure payroll processing accurately reflects company specific pay policies. Audit employee pay records and reconciles totals by department, location, country, etc. Coordinates third party payroll system implementations and upgrades. Interprets pay policies, (e.g., vacation, LOA, disability, workers compensation, union contracts, government regulations, withholding exemptions, etc.) and ensures appropriate amounts/deductions are calculated and applied to the various accounts correctly. Verifies compliance with in-country payroll requirements. May assist with audits of internal records, workers compensation, tax filings and related documentation. Documents payroll processes and procedures; may train payroll department staff. Will back up other analyst’s duties and those who perform specialized tasks or activities such as stock processing, etc.
- Consistently perform highly accurate and compliant payroll processing for their assigned countries
- Process salaries, withholding taxes, pensions, vacation, sick leave and worker’s compensation records etc. accurately & timely
- Work with payroll providers to ensure accurate and timely payroll processing and review output
- Partner with HR, Accounting, vendors and other stakeholders
- Answer employee queries regarding their payroll
- Create and update payroll procedure documentation
- Compile reports as needed and provide to HR, management, etc.
- Support statutory financial audit and data collection to assist with external and internal audits
- Perform statutory reporting for payroll
- Create Purchase Order within Ariba for payroll service fees, taxes, etc.
- Focus on identifying process improvements and payroll automation.
- Complete other tasks as requested
- Work with internal and external parties to resolve issues
- Analyze and provide payroll reports to management
- Assist with and answer questions for the Accounting team and audit queries.
- Work with other departments (tax, HR, legal, corporate accounting, FP&A..) to resolve issues
- Work with external parties (tax entities, vendors, pension brokers…) to resolve issues
- Guide and instruct payroll execution and controls
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role (EMEA payroll)
- Fluency in English is essential
- Excellent computer skills – proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Proven commitment to achieving deadlines and delivering high quality work
- Fluency in another European languages is a plus
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.