Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Looking for a career that combines innovative technology and creativity, ultimately helping creative and engineering types to build a better world? If so, meet Autodesk. Learn why Autodesk is continually ranked a top place to work by Fortune, Forbes, and Glassdoor: Top 7 Reasons You Should Work at Autodesk.
Autodesk is looking for a Support Manager to join its Global Product Support group. With a clear focus on helping customers adopt industry leading 3d design, engineering, and entertainment software this role is responsible for leading a group of specialists resolving customer product issues reported to us primarily via phone and chat. In addition to reacting to customer issues, specialists also engage in a growing number of proactive programs; developing and presenting webinars, hosting Q&A sessions in the forums, and publishing technical articles in the Autodesk Knowledge Network (AKN). All our teams have a direct influence on customer adoption, and with R&D to make the necessary changes needed to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Our ideal candidate gathers and analyzes the most critical information needed to understand problems and generates innovative ideas and solutions to solve them; ensures that customer issues are resolved, pulling the right groups together to be in service for the customer; holds all stakeholders accountable for achieving goals; and encourages others to take appropriate risks, shaping an environment where people are empowered to step up and take responsibility. You will have a great track record for directly managing and developing teams of customer service or technical support specialists.
As Autodesk completes its transition to a fully subscription and cloud-based company, there has never been a more exciting time to join the Global Product Support group. If you thrive in a dynamic environment, if you know what it means to do business in the cloud and have the proven skills to lead through change then we want to talk to you!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage staff in achieving world-class levels of customer satisfaction; ensure appropriate resources are in place and work schedules are established.
- Manage the implementation of processes and plans to ensure effective delivery of Live Support.
- Measure and monitor performance against established service levels to ensure achievement of individual and team targets; conduct periodic verification of work to ensure adherence to organizational standards.
- Direct investigation and ensure resolution of all escalated issues related to service delivery and customer satisfaction, ensure timely communication to customers and appropriate stakeholders.
- Manage and implement employee Human Resource Programs and initiatives; ensure implementation of employee performance plan, on boarding program, employee development and coaching initiatives etc.
- Manage and prepare budgets and work closely with senior management on forecasting, discrepancies, variance trend analysis, etc.
- Drive communication in the organization; ensure new information is coordinated with support teams and partner teams.
- Lead or participate in setting organization vision, global projects and initiatives; proactively identifies more efficient strategies to promote efficiency.
- Ensure staff are adequately prepared to support products by developing, planning, and implementing training, processes and programs.
- Work closely with the Client Services, Renewals hub and Sales team in improving customer processes and offerings.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
• Technical team management experience
• Fluency in Japanese. Business-level English.
• 10+ years of technology and customer support experience
• Relevant knowledge of software, computer and network systems
• Proficient in support tools and processes
• Past experience supporting cloud/SaaS based applications
• Remote work management skill
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.