Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Reporting to the Manager Strategic Territory ABM – Worldwide Marketing, the Strategic Territory Marketing Manager is responsible for driving brand awareness, growth and supporting revenue targets for Autodesk Design and Manufacturing portfolio such as PDMC (Product Design and Manufacturing Collection) in Japan Strategic Territory and Territory which mainly covers small and medium businesses. The role will develop and manage a range of programs, including – field marketing, demand generation, digital marketing, and content marketing. The Marketing Manager partners with the sales team, regional demand, content marketing, partner marketing and product marketing teams to roll out marketing initiatives aligned to sales priorities and revenue targets.
The Marketing Manager is a highly motivated self-starter and strong communicator among stakeholders. He/she has experience in developing marketing plans that cater to the unique needs of the Japanese product design and manufacturing solutions market. A strong focus on analytics, measurement and ROI are crucial.
Campaign planning and execution:
- Drive account specific marketing planning aligned to sales strategies for strategic territory accounts while maintaining 1:many inbound and outbound marketing programs.
- Focus on the buyer’s journey and deploy the right programmatic and account-specific tactical mix to deliver the right content at the right time
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans for targeted list of accounts and contacts that focus on customer acquisition and accelerate existing opportunity close and expansion
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors that contribute to local demand creation programs including agencies, direct mail providers, and fulfillment services
Collaboration And Interface:
- Primary liaison with sales representatives and account teams for strategic territory accounts
- Proactively engage with sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Collaborate with Industry Marketing, Account Based Marketing, Global Campaign and Marketing Operations partners to ensure programmatic execution of personalized campaigns to targeted accounts, and 1:few account-based marketing tactics to strategic territory accounts
Reporting And Analysis:
- Maintain accurate and actionable understanding of contact data quality for targeted accounts list
- Review and provide analysis of programmatic Account-Based campaigns and unique account-specific tactics for targeted accounts list
- Ensure that each marketing activity is tracked and measured
- Use data and dashboards to inform future tactics and programmatic campaign adjustments
Budget And Revenue Accountability:
- Work with Account Based Marketing and Industry Marketing to provide requirements for deployment of budget managed by those groups in support of targeted list of accounts
- Manage budget and vendor relationships for infrastrucure tactics
- Monitor the delivery and execution of plans, and measure effectiveness of resource allocation, efficiency and ROI to inform any adjustments
- 5+ years B2B demand generation/field marketing experience with proven account based marketing specific knowledge and skills
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Experience in the Design & Manufacturing industry such as 3D CAD, CAE or digital manufacturing is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with sales and marketing automation tools such as Salesforce.com, Marketo, etc
- Estimated 20% travel required
The Ideal Candidate
- You are driven and motivated by results and contribution to pipeline and revenue
- You’re a modern marketer; knowledgeable and experienced at using a mix of tactics to deliver the right message to the right person at the right time
- You excel at collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to get the job done and thoroughly enjoy being part of a team
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.