Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
CO Salary Range: USD 127,000.00 per year
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk Consulting is seeking a talented Technical Consultant to work with our key customers in order to design and develop customized and configured solutions for their Enterprise Application (EA) integrations with cloud based technologies. This individual will work directly with customers to understand their EA integration needs and develop custom solutions built on Autodesk Cloud and On-Premise Products. As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. In addition to designers, architects, engineers, and media and entertainment professionals, Autodesk helps students, educators, and casual creators unlock their creative ideas through user-friendly applications.
Location: You maybe based anywhere in the United States.
- Deliver customized and configured solutions on top of Autodesk core products in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) or Manufacturing (MFG) domain
- Work with customers to gather and determine customer business and technical requirements
- Produce written specifications to capture business requirements for proposed solutions and configuration activities
- Support solution development and deployment activities including delivery, acceptance testing, training and user-support
- Development of solution architecture, detailing solution design, and documenting development and implementation plans with estimates
- Specialized knowledge of Autodesk’s AEC or MFG products and their Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Perform the role of a Subject Matter Expert for the Autodesk product / cloud platform APIs
- Build credibility at all levels with clients and establish a problem-solving relationship with clients and colleagues
- Contribute to Autodesk IP and assets through methods development and sales collateral
- Deliver training and adoption efforts for customers
- Create documentation as appropriate for solutions developed
- Up to 50% travel to customer locations as needed but typically is less
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in engineering, computer science, or related degree
- 5-8 years’ experience in the web and cloud technology domain
- Strong .NET skills
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with NodeJS, ASP.net, or similar server technologies is helpful
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, such as Waterfall and/or Agile
- Experience with version control systems/Git is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Autodesk AEC or MFG products and APIs (including AutoCAD/Civil 3D/Revit/Navisworks/Fusion/Inventor or similar products and their APIs)
- 5-8 years of experience in a fast-paced high-performing consulting environment
- Practical experience with database technologies
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent vision and imagination. Ability to assemble multiple products into a coherent solution for the customer
- Proven ability to design, develop and test workflows for and implement practical business solutions
- Adept at understanding and documenting current state processes within the cloud based EA integration area
- Ability to embrace new ideas, methods, learning and quickly put into practice
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent skills in resolving customer problems with an “out of the box” and a “can do” approach
Target Pay for this Position (Colorado): $127,000
Click below to learn more about our benefits in the US.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.