Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
At Autodesk, we are reinventing how everything you see or touch is imagined, designed, and created. In Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS), we are reinventing how every building, bridge, hospital, campus, and stadium are built. Our web and mobile applications bring 3D collaboration solutions to the construction industry. They bring real-time predictive insights and analytics to our customers, helping them better plan, execute and mitigate risk building their multi-million dollar projects. We do this by building, implementing, and applying machine learning, data science, and real-time data engineering to the Big Data generated by the Autodesk ecosystem. Not only do we help push the boundaries of technology at Autodesk, but we also do it in style and fun. Intrigued?
Autodesk Construction Solutions is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join its DevOps group in the Frameworks & Infrastructure Center Of Excellence. This group is responsible for developing solutions that enable application developers to deliver high-quality software and keep the products and services that we support running as reliably and efficiently as possible.
- Work closely with our engineering teams to improve performance and reliability for new feature development
- Design, write, document, and deliver software to improve product availability, scalability, and performance
- Coordinate and perform major upgrades with zero downtime
- Create tools to automate requests made of your team instead of treating each request as a manual task
- Support the products and services we build by participating in an on-call rotation with your teammates
- Curiosity about how things work
- Obsession with automating everything you can with an eye towards simplicity and elegance
- Advanced knowledge of Unix/Linux systems
- Scripting experience in at least one scripting language and familiarity with others
- Ability to troubleshoot everywhere from build through Production issues
- Expertise in at least one of the following with a preference towards AWS: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Self-motivated and able to deal with periods of full autonomy
- Empathetic with great communication skills
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- AWS products: ECS/EKS, RDS (Postgres), SNS/SQS, IAM, S3, CloudFront, etc.
- Jenkins and Spinnaker
- Industry security certifications and processes (eg: SOC2, FedRAMP, etc)
About Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling company/ies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building’s lifecycle – from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations – with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
Location: Remote work allowed
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.