Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team at Autodesk Pune, India. We are looking for Engineers who love finding efficient, scalable and thoughtful solutions to a variety of technical and product challenges. As Senior Principal Engineer, you will work to deliver top quality Desktop, Web and Cloud Software.
- Develop high-level designs and implement high scalable desktop, web and cloud solutions
- Collaborate with architects, product designers, product managers, engineers to implement high-quality solutions
- Provide leadership to the team in conjunction with other senior engineers
- Proactively and continuously evaluate and address issues related to performance, stability, scalability, and extensibility of the systems
- Research and prototype new ideas, technologies and patterns relating to the task
- Take full ownership of the initiative and deliver it end to end solution
- Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering discipline from reputed engineering college
- 12+ years of industry experience building and delivering robust, performant, and maintainable commercial applications
- Should have a strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification. Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Should have good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Should have hands-on experience with OOAD, Design Principles, Design Patterns
- Should be strong with Algorithms Design and must have got understanding of Data Structures in C++
- Should have experience in design and development of GUI applications with QT
- Should have experience with QT widget and QML development
- Familiar with cross-platform application development using Visual Studio development environment on Windows and XCode on the MacOS
- Should have a solid understanding of source code management using GIT
- Familiarity with the software development process, including specification, quality assurance, and documentation
- Strong communication skills with the ability to converse fluently with multiple types of audiences ranging from managers, architects, and partners
- Flexibility under changing conditions and the ability to multi-task between projects
- Hands-on experience inReact Framework & Typescript is highly preferred
- Implementation experience in Socket programming, MQTT, AMQP, HTTPS, Web Socket, REST, SOAP, COAP, etc is preferred
- Understanding of latest paradigms in Web Front End Development such asPub-Sub Pattern, Redux,RxJS, Service Workers, Client Caching, Lazy Loading, Dynamic Injection, Bundle Optimisation, etc.is highly preferred
- Hands-on experience with CSS3 & HTML5 is preferred
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.