Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Renewals Executive for Midmarket is responsible for driving, forecasting, and closing large and strategic renewals opportunities by workingdirectly with customers and resellers/partners. This role requires a dedicated and deep focus on a per account basis, so will need to build customerspecific engagement plans from a strategic and tactical standpoint by working in collaboration with TASE, COAS & Partners.
- Achieve assigned salesquotas
- Opportunity Pipelines and Forecast Management for Midmarket set ofaccounts
- Provide deal-specific primary and secondary sales support,i.e.deal creation, development, presentation, negotiation andclosure
- Serves as an escalation point for all renewal issues that impact the customer’s retention and it is responsible to drive risk mitigationexecution
- Identifies customer upsell & expansionopportunities
- Sales results reporting and analysis by customer segment, region, sales channel, andproduct.
- Coordinate and execute collaborative channel partner, Midmarket sales and customer sales meetings to increase renewalsperformance
- Complexity: works to resolve complex issues and can exercise soundjudgement in solution
- Negotiation: Undertake complex negotiations with customer andpartners
- Planning: Contributing to building the customer plan and realizingthe customer business objectives
- 8+ years sales/renewals experience
- Proven ability to negotiate $1M+ complex sales/renewals deals
- Working knowledge of SFDC
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.