Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Recruiting Team @ Autodesk
We are accountable, meet our commitments and deliver outstanding results to our customers. We value collaboration, speed and flexibility. This is truly a rare opportunity to work at a market leader helping to design and make a better world for all. Our global team recruits the talent that creates software to help our customers achieve the new possible. From the greenest buildings to the cleanest cars, from the smartest factories to the biggest stories, amazing things are created every day with Autodesk.
As a talent partner, you will drive full-cycle recruiting including the development and execution of recruiting and sourcing strategies. You’ll identify talent sources and networks to develop a pipeline of qualified candidates as you influence and lead the recruiting process.
- Talent Partner: Establish and maintain solid working relationships with hiring managers, leadership, HR and Finance partners
- Consultative: Interview and screen candidates and make recommendations to hiring managers. Regularly share metrics and market data with client groups to identify hiring trends and influence talent decisions
- Accountability: Laser-like focus on hiring manager and candidate experience. Ensure that every touch point from inMail to onsite is extraordinary
- Candidate Engagement: Exceed at candidate outreach, storytelling and marketing by leveraging social platforms, tools, media campaigns and other digital platforms
- Process Driven: Coach managers on talking points for all aspects of recruiting such as job description, diversity recruiting, candidate outreach, offer leveling, etc.
- Collaboration: Participate on a worldwide recruiting team to fill current openings and build a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Data Driven Recruiting: Help define, design and implement recruiting strategies for a variety of technical roles in your assigned group. This includes understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply
- Minimum of 5+ years as a Recruiter within an agency or corporate environment
- Ability to leverage one’s own local network and experience in identifying, engaging and closing passive technical candidates
- Proven success sourcing candidates for cloud-based technologies, SW development, data engineering, AI, machine learning, product management, data scientist roles to name a few
- Demonstrated track record of building effective working relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners
- Prior use of talent market insights and data to influence decisions and strategy
- Your approach to work includes a positive attitude, a high degree of ownership, and a focus on results
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.