Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Lead an extended sales and customer success team in the development of strong long-term business relationships with specific Named Accounts while meeting/exceeding financial and business objectives. Team members include Technical Solution Executives, Customer Success Managers, Technical Account Specialists, Inside Sales Renewal Reps, Inside Sales Expansion Reps, Global Business Development reps, Sales Operations, Consulting Project Managers, Consulting Services delivery partners, Enterprise Account Sales Executives, Enterprise Development Executives, and product overlay roles.
At Autodesk, we believe a sales professional’s success depends on the customer’s success — and we deliver technology solutions to help them grow their business and maximize the return on their software investment. Being a Customer Company requires our field teams to have varied skills and talents, including a thorough knowledge of the customer’s business, an understanding of Autodesk’s portfolio, and the ability to sell effectively leading large account teams.
- Lead extended account team to achieve sales objectives with assigned customers
- Develop strong, long-term, influential business relationships with customers
- Develop and implement customer-specific account plans to expand Autodesk’s business impact
- Drive effective use of sales processes, tools, and methodologies across account teams
- Provide reliable and accurate forecast to sales leadership
- Provide insight and feedback to product development and marketing
- Make continuous improvement in moving Autodesk from vendor to business partner
- Coordinates, influences, and orchestrates the appropriate resources for Account and/or Opportunity development.
- Communicate effectively at all levels internally and externally
- Proficient with Salesforce.com
- 5+ years relevant direct sales and customer success experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Principle-centered with strong business ethics
- Excellent at leading others in an “influence without authority” role
- Results oriented; strong verbal and written communication skills; self-aware
- Focused on developing strong long-term “win-win” business relationships with Customers
- Track record of consistently implementing proven sales processes, tools, and methodologies
- Global perspective and knowledge of non-domestic business practices
- Flexibility to work outside standard work hours in your home time zone
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage difficult situations while remaining upbeat and positive
- Strong empathy for customers
- Financial acumen including analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Strong work ethic, team oriented, high energy, and results oriented
- Willing and able to travel as needed to achieve objectives (estimated 30%)
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.