Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Acquired by Autodesk in January of 2022, Moxion is a powerful, cloud-based platform for digital dailies used by leading filmmakers on some of the world’s most complex and challenging productions, including “The Midnight Sky,” “The MarvelousMrs. Maisel,” and “The Matrix Resurrections.” The acquisition of Moxion has expanded Autodesk’s own cloud platform forMedia and Entertainmentupstream, moving beyond post-production into production, bringing new users to Autodesk while helping better integrate processes across the entire content production chain.
Moxion established itself as a leader in secure digital dailies workflows. The platform enables professionals to collaborate and review camera footage on-set and remotely with the efficiency and immediacy required to make creative decisions during principal photography in 4K high dynamic range (HDR) quality and with studio-grade security, reducing rework. Data protection is paramount at Moxion, ensuring security with features like MPAA compliance, multi-factor authentication, visible and invisible forensic watermarking and full digital rights management.
Learn more about Moxion here.
The role will focus on a set of highly innovative accounts within the Media & Entertainment industry. The Product Specialist Sales Executive (PSSE) is a key sales role that directly interfaces with large enterprise accounts both domestically and internationally and works in collaboration with the Named Account Sales Executives and extended account teams. The PSSE is responsible for identifying, developing, and assisting in the closure of new business while advancing the relationships within the account(s) to meet/exceed financial and business objectives. The PSSE will be responsible for achieving sales goals specific to the Moxion platform of solutions throughout Autodesk’s global Media & Entertainment enterprise accounts.
Driving Business Results:
- Meets/exceeds quarterly, annual and multi-year targets (ACV, Billings, etc.)
- Collaborate with broader account teams (Sales, Technical, Customer Success, etc.) to maximize & grow sales opportunities
- Able to create effective proposals and sales presentations that link our solution to the customers’ business objectives
- Effectively can negotiate complex customer agreements
- Proven business development and relationship management experience within a B2B environment with experience in Film & Television and ideally technology sales
- Established network within the Film and Television industry with access to decision-makers within the major studios
- Develop new clients through industry networks as well as leveraging existing client relationships
- Develops important and effective relationships with key decision makers
- Translates customer challenges and opportunities into unique business value and ensures the Autodesk team delivers Business Value to the Account(s)
- Builds effective account business plan and executes upon the plan
- Maintains and grows opportunity pipeline within Account(s)
- Leverage strong customer account planning to drive business results
- In collaboration with Customer Success team, work with existing studios to streamline adoption of new productions
Executes Strong Business Practices:
- Create a pipeline of opportunities across multiple business lines, including studios, production companies, post houses, independent productions and partners
- Provides timely, accurate and detailed sales forecasts
- Effectively leverages Autodesk sales processes, tools and methodologies
- Provides effective internal information as requested (i.e. Ops reviews, customer account plans, customer strategic initiatives, etc.)
- Constructs internal/external presentations in an effective and professional manner
Collaboration with Extended Teams:
- Collaborates with Named Account sales teams to coordinate and orchestrate all of the appropriate resources (Technical Leads, Customer Success, Product Leads, etc.) for account and/or opportunity development to drive & deliver results
- Develops strong working relations across GEOs and business functions (finance, operations, product, legal, etc.)
Contributes to the broader Autodesk Team:
- Makes contributions to Autodesk & immediate team, outside of assigned account(s)
- Principle-centered with strong business ethics
- Results-oriented; strong verbal and written communication skills; self-aware
- Proven ability to develop strong long-term business relationships
- Ideally 5+ years of direct technology and/or SaaS sales experience with a consistent record of sales achievement
- Business acumen to drive competitive separation and enable our customers to achieve & exceed their business expectations leveraging the Autodesk portfolio
- Relationship-based experience selling into the C-suite
- Highly driven, determined, integrity focused & business-oriented
- Must be willing to travel to achieve sales objectives
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.