Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Are you a construction industry and technical product expert ready to put their expertise to use? Are you passionate about enabling and collaborating with different teams and groups of people? Do you like to look at complex challenges and make simple solutions? If this sounds interesting to you, read on!
In this role, you will be a leading expert in Site Construction. On this team, you will provide industry and product expertise across the Customer Success Organization, drive and support strategic product and thought leadership conversations with customers, and work to relay key workflow challenges to Autodesk R&D.
You will need to be able to utilize your combination of industry knowledge, business strategy expertise, and product knowledge in order to lead conversations amongst your peers, enable those around you , and work to identify key site construction workflow product gaps.
- Responsible for Customer Success team enablement on industry and product specific capabilities, workflows, and best practices
- Works closely with Product COE(s) to understand available product workflows for Preconstruction and provides support and enablement to Customer Success around new and developing features
- Build an enablement and support model with our Customer Success Managers and Renewals team globally to ensure they are equipped to talk to best practices & key workflow considerations and strategies to leverage our ACC suite of products to meet their desired business outcomes in order to drive customer adoption
- Establish processes with Customer Success Operations to help drive and collaborate on Feature Request process
- Build an enablement cadence and process to better enable and support Customer Success Managers and Renewals team members on current and new product workflows, features and best practices to support customer talk-tracks as they become available
- Build and establish relationships with Peer CS and Product teams to ensure alignment and success
- Able to communicate a future vision of construction lifecycle niche to customers as it pertains to Autodesk
- Provides internal support for advanced workflow conversations and works closely with Customer Success and Account Teams on meeting preparation to provide support/mentorship on customer-facing calls if necessary
- Ability to work effectively from a home office
- 5+ years in construction or construction technology experience
- 3+ years of service delivery, technical solutions sales, or customer success management experience
- A strong sense of ownership with a bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
- An enthusiastic and dedicated approach to collaborating with your peers to enable and support our Customer Success Organization
- Desire to build a framework
- Ability to leverage your expertise to help drive adoption and best practices
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to travel up to 25%
- Experience deploying technology or services with large enterprise or global customers and the desire for continuous learning and growth
- You are enthusiastic and creative with the ability to inspire, influence and encourage others, in both relationships with customers and peers
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Strong financial acumen including an analytical and process-focused mindset
- Understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) customer management
- Understanding of ACS Construction tools such as Autodesk Build , Autodesk Docs, BIM Collaborate Pro
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.