Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk Construction Solutions is looking for a Software Engineer (iOS) to help us build the future faster. Our users are building some of the most amazing construction projects in the world, and our platform is their central information point. On the Progress Tracking team, we’re making it easier than ever to stay on schedule and on budget, with an intuitive, visual, solution for understanding the state of work on the job-site. Without Progress Tracking, construction teams spend dozens of hours per week filling out forms, consolidating spreadsheets, and marking up plans. As a member of the team, you’ll be helping our customers easily track, monitor, and report on their work with only a few taps.
Remote work Brazil or Mexico
- Build an intuitive and responsive UI for tracking the state of work on top of a construction drawing
- Contribute to the ongoing development and optimization of our offline data synchronization system, which enables our users to view and edit data without an internet connection
- Collaborate with your Android and Web teammates to build a consistent experience across platforms and drive the technical direction of the team
- Collaborate with your Product and Design teammates to balance customer needs, technical quality, and scalability
- At least 3 years of engineering experience
- Experience building visualization-heavy iOS apps in Swift and Objective-C
- Kotlin/Native and Kotlin multi-platform experience are a major plus; excitement to learn more about this emerging technology is key
- Experience with at least one server-side framework (Flask, Django, Rails, etc.) and/or any other native client experience (Android, .NET)
- Domain knowledge of the construction industry (or other areas of Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) and a strong user-centered approach to your work
- Passion and dedication to write highly scalable, reliable code
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A strong sense of ownership
- Debug / problem solving skills
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Autodesk has always valued flexibility in how we work. We continue to provide employees flexibility to support their work preferences wherever possible and nearly all roles are hybrid or remote, unless otherwise indicated.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.