Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Business Development Representative will prospect into targeted territory accounts to increase productivity of Autodesk’s sales teams by identifying high potential revenue opportunities with well-qualified prospects. This role will interact with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area.
- Collaborate with Account Based Marketing Manager and Account Executives to build a qualified pipeline of customers
- Identify target markets, develop leads and directly prospect into those accounts
- Understand customer issues and requirements in order to recommend a specific Autodesk product or Industry solutions
- Maintain basic knowledge of Autodesk products, competitive products, and industry trends as well as Autodesk Subscription and Advanced Support
- Maintain strong understanding of promotions and campaigns related to doing business with Autodesk and/or its Partners
- Provide partner with the relevant information, understanding their business workflow to create and close opportunities
- Map key stakeholders, technical requirements and business process on all deals
- Drive additional revenue opportunities by applying incremental programs or projects initiated by sales management
- Manage a database of leads in Salesforce.com, efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining them until they are established in the sales pipeline
- Proficient in identifying key decision makers in other organizations within the accounts to find additional sales opportunities
- Polished professionalism with above-average organizational, planning, communication, and problem -solving skills
- Strong presentation skills for online presentations
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent sales cycles
- Proven ability to collaborate with virtual team members
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Drive to continually improve your sales skills through on-the-job coaching, self-learning, and as defined by Autodesk sales career progression framework
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Fluent & excellent in English and Korean speaker to manage stakeholders / customers from South Korea market
- Good to have manufacturing / Engineering background
- Inside sales/office-based sales experience
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets/quotas and KSOs
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.